Chapter 62- The Fight Against The Commander

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

/= Whispers

""= Phone

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

Jean: Wind blast.

A layer of wind was directly sent towards my face.

Darren: AZARAEL! TIME REWIND!

I slashed the sword towards the wind which sent it rewinded towards Jean who dodged it with ease and punched my face while kicking Yuko's stomach and sent him flying backwards.

Jean: Weak. If this is only what you two can do, then forget about challenging a monarch. You two are too weak for that. Weaklings.

I dashed towards her with my daggers in hand, while she blocked the attack with her sword and sent a wind blast towards Yuko who was hit by the attack and sent towards the wall.

Darren: Micheal!

A key appeared on my hand.

Darren: Zaphkiel!

Two guns and a clock appeared behind me.

Darren: LATAIB!

I sent many asteroids towards Jean who just sliced them effortlessly along with two bullets from my gun.

Jean: *slicing bullets* Weak.

I dashed through the smoke and finally landed a hit a jean yet my sword wouldn't budge one bit.

Jean: The Iron Body has the ability to strengthen body muscles, able to make it stronger as well as boost defences and damage.

She punched me in the stomach again and sent me flying into a wall which made me puke out blood.

Yuko attempted to rush towards Jean as well, with Excalibur in his hands but he was swiftly disarmed and sent flying into another wall like me coughing out blood. Jean dashed towards me with her sword in which I blocked with my sword and kicked to Yuko who slashed her back but didn't do any damage.

Jean: Impressive. Able to deflect my attacks like that, while attacking. It seems like my senses weren't lying for being a summoner and Monarch's vessel. If only you didn't die. That woman, maybe your salvation of revenge.

Darren: What woman?

Jean: A naive king, or queen. Whatever you wanted to call it. Was betrayed by everyone and later thirsted for revenge which she was able to obtain through the power of a Monarch.

Darren: What happened to her?

Jean: Died? Alive? No idea. All I can say is that she fell into the depths of revenge.

Darren: Anymore?

Jean: All that I know.

Darren: Then this conversation is over.

Darren ASTRAL CHANGE!