Chapter 12- The encounter with the Ice Dragon.

()=Thinking

*=Action

/= Whisper

<>=Phone

After 4 weeks of training with Rimuru and Anos sensei I was finally able master the eyes of ruin yet not fully at the same time. Kurumi and Wiz had increased their mana potential and able to control their magic alot better now. Rose was able to summon wind blades from her hands now. Lucas also increased his stamina and battle IQ due to the guidance of Rimuru and Anos sensei.

Anos: Listen up, you may have mastered the eyes of ruin. However, there's one more eye type you need to master, the eyes of chaos. The you right now, is nowhere near that level of even dreaming about the eyes of chaos.

Darren: (Eyes of Chaos huh?? That must be crazy strong just to have those words being in it's name)

I was walking along the road when I suddenly bumped into someone. In which I went straight through him.

 In which I went straight through him

Darren: Wait, what are you??

???: You can see me human??

Wiz: Darren, are you ok?

Kurumi: Yeah, darling are you ok?

Darren: Why can I only see you.

???: Only those with enough darkness inside their hearts can see me. *stares at me for a little then cries*

???: What have you gone through? Just to have your entire heart covered in darkness.

Darren: I guess my heart only has darkness and negativity inside it right?

???: That is correct *still crying*

Kurumi: Darling, you should stop now.

Lucas: Bro stop, it's getting creepy.

Wiz: Darren-Kun are you ok??

Darren: You guys go on ahead without me, there's something I forgot I'll be quick I swear.

I patted on the man's shoulder but of course failed and whispered.

Darren:/Somewhere else, now./

I walked away with the man to an abandoned park where no one would be able to hear our conversation.

Darren: What's your name?

???: My name is Sung-Jin-Woo, the former shadow king before that spot was taken by Kiriya the Undead Monarch.

Darren: I'm Darren, the vessel of the Undead Monarch Kiriya.

Sung-Jin-Woo: I can sense the light from someone, who dares to use that power? This also explains why you have so much darkness inside your heart. As only the Undead Monarch would choose someone with a heart made of darkness. But why is heart covered in darkness?? That amount of darkness isn't normal.