Chapter 63- The Retrieval and Meeting Of Shido

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

/= Whispers

""= Phone

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

Thought wanting a desire to even allow a sound out, the only sound that came out of my mouth was hoarse panting. With so much tension and excitement, running through my body, all I could do allow my mind to collapse. My legs slightly trembled, before falling onto the ground.

Shoto: MY LIEGE!

Kirito: Are you alright? My liege?

Subsequently, the shadows soldiers that surrounded me could only issue out voices of anxious concern and questions.

Yuji: When will mistress be coming back home?

Kirito: Call Yuko and Lucas first. They can help the most!

I gave out a few coughs which covered my hand with blood before I stood up.

Darren: I'm fine. No need to worry,

I stood inside my house while the girls and my friends were all outside except Mukuro and Kurumi who was sleeping inside their respective rooms. I looked down on my murky shadow, while stepping down on the shadow, I didn't mean to attack, or summon my undead soldiers. Heck, I didn't even mean to wake the others up. This was merely just a safeguard against the spirit I caught a while ago. With the codename <Phantom>, or to even call the Spirit Queen was more accurate. I kept it a secret from everyone that I had caught Mio Takamiya, who was Phantom. From everyone except Yuko, Lucas and my girlfriends.

Kurumi: I heard stomping what happened?

I was currently holding down my head while even though I couldn't tell. My face was probably pale and my hands were also pale.

Darren: I'll be fine.

Suddenly, my shadow and my shadow soldiers was swallowed up by my shadow, Kurumi and Mukuro just had their eyes wide open in shock as I fell into this endless void.

Darren: Mio Takamiya, why did you summon me here?

Mio: I love seeing that distorted face of yours. Keep making that face.

Darren: WHY DID YOU TURN KURUMI INTO A SPIRIT?!

Mio: I wanted to make a world full of Spirit and where I can live with my darling, Shinji Takamiya for eternity!

Her face now represented that of a crazy woman, who would do anything for someone she loves.

Darren: Then, why are you here? Captured by me?

Mio: The you back then and the you now, is significantly different. I was of course, captured with my guard down. But, my clone would find you.

Darren: You mean Reine Murasame right?

Her expressions suddenly turned into one of shock.

Mio: How do you...

Darren: Manipulation, deception, anticipation. Those are all part of the human tactics, of course. I never thought that it would work this well. I used deception and manipulation pretty well didn't I?

Mio: How?