Chapter 88- End Of The Games

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

Darren: Queen...

She dashed towards me with her sword while I blocked it with my dagger.

White Queen: Don't you understand, Darren Satoru?

She overpowered me and made me roll to my sides, I dropped my emotionless face as I stared at her.

White Queen: I'm the part who Kurumi Tokisaki, the one who you call to love so much, has abandoned. That's who I really am!

My eyes just widened in shock as she dashed towards me and sliced my back with her sword.

Darren: (Tch, that hurts.)

I summoned my daggers once more while the cat jumped in front of me.

Darren: Tch! Run away from here!

White Queen just stared at the cat before trying to attack it with her sword. But it was blocked by Tsuan's hammer. Yui also jumped down from who knows where and held a kunai.

Tsuan: Queen.

White Queen: You're interfering with me and my Darren-kun.

Tsuan: In order for me to have my faceoff against Darren Satoru.

I picked up the cat and swiftly ran away.

White Queen: You won't get away!

She shot a bullet towards my head that my darkness blocked. She shot another bullet towards the cat that we dodged by a hairline. Tsuan took this chance and tried to attack White Queen with her hammer. I took this chance to run.

Tsuan: I wanted to try fighting with him but it can't be helped.

White Queen: You wanted to fight against Darren-Chan was it? Talk about teaming up and fighting like cowards.

Tsuan: You're the coward.

Yui: And the devil who wants to destroy the Neighbouring world. We'll defeat you here.

White Queen: You foolish bunch. If you had Darren-Chan as your strategist then there might have been a chance that you could've outplayed me.

I placed the cat on a table while the I sat on a chair. I looked at it with concern while I petted its head.

Darren: Are you ok? You've had your human appearance stolen right?

An image of White Queen flashed before my eyes again.

Darren: "Abandoned..." I... don't know what she means at all.

Suddenly, an announcement happened.

???: Satoru Darren-San from the first year and class C. Head to the chapel, Queen is awaiting for your arrival there.

Repeat: Satoru Darren-San from the first year and Class C. Head to the chapel at once please.

I gripped my fist as I looked outside the window.

-Back in the house-

Kurumi POV:

I looked at the TV while Lucas and Yuko was staring at the TV intensely as well. But I was worried about Darren-Chan, the rest cannot be said the same for them.