Chapter 61- The Trials of Lucas

()= thinking/ Replacing

*= actions

/= whispers

""= Phone

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

I arrived outside the castle with my cursed daggers already summoned along with Lucas and his scythe as well as Yuko with his blade.

Darren: Final chance to back out.

Yuko: Nah.

Velzard: Nope. I need to see what happened here.

Kurumi: As long as you don't back out, then I won't back out.

Lucas: This castle belonged to Gabu from the start. No way would I back out from having this castle.

Darren: Are we prepared?

Everyone: Of course.

Darren: Lucas, just a warning. There will be three trials. First one is combat, second one is mentality and third one is facing your biggest fear.

Lucas: That's what Kiriya told you right?

Darren: yep, now we should go.

Lucas: the first one is mine. Don't steal my opponent.

Lucas POV:

I walked through the door with Darren and Yuko smirking behind me as we walked inside the room with a man sitting there watching TV.

???: So you are my opponent?

A man wearing a marine coat that said justice appeared.

Lucas: I am Lucas Yuto, the Ice Monarch's vessel.

???: You have returned. My king. I am Aokiji. But no matter what, being the Third General of the ice ranks. I will have to defeat you, my lord.

He dashed towards me fully making use of his ice specialty to create spears and send them towards me. I summoned my scythe and deflected them.

Lucas: I know how fast you are now.

Aokiji: Thank you for the praise. But, I see that you have degraded to be able to not keep up with my speed as the third commander.

Lucas: You're the second strongest third generals in this world am I correct?

Aokiji: You are correct. But now I shall defeat you-

Aokiji suddenly had a sword stabbed through his stomach as he slowly faded into ice particles.

Aokiji: Run... My King.

Lucas: *puts hand out* Reverse.

I absorbed him into my shadow and I sensed many generals like Aokiji who had their life energy stolen in which I also absorbed. The soldier slowly revealed himself.