Chapter 9- The Disturbance with Shido

()= Thinking/replacing

*=Action

/=Whispers

<>=Phone

Darren POV:

I was walking home with the stuff I bought for dinner I saw Shido running towards an abandoned playground due the spatial quake alarm that happened a few minutes ago. I paid no heed to the alarm though and just slowly walked back home thinking about what would my darling cook for tonight. Out of the five of us that live in that place only Lucas and Wiz can't cook. I can understand Wiz since all 200 years she had Kiriya cooking for her and Lucas is trying to learn how to cook but almost set it on fire if I didn't put out the fire.

Darren: (Note to self never let Lucas cook again) Hmm oh yeah I should follow Shido right??

I ran towards where Shido ran to and saw Shido there with a green haired woman 

???: Hello, why are you here??

Shido: Hello, my name is Shido Itsuka, I'm only here for one reason and it's for you.

Darren: (Damn Kurumi would kill me for this but like this is my first time seeing Shido in action gotta appreciate it more)

???: Bahahahah, There's nothing to be afraid of you know. I'm Natsumi, pleasure to meet you Itsuka Shido.

Shido: Nice to meet you as well.

Natsumi: Hey Shido-san, big sis here would like to ask you something.

Shido: Y-y-y-yes??? Go Ahead.

Darren: (Hmmm wonder what would she want to ask him about??)

Natsumi: Do you... think that I'm pretty??? 

Darren: (She is but she's not my type)

Shido: Eh? Y-Yeah... I think you are very pretty.

Darren: (Shido doesn't have the courage to say that in a complete sentence huh.)

Natsumi: I knew it! What specifically? Shido, what part of Big Sis do you think is pretty?

Shido: Your almond eyes, how straight your nose is, your feminine style and how silky your hair is.

Natsumi: YES!! SHIDO YOU'RE RIGHT ON THE MONEY.

Darren: (Right on the money?? He just said some random body parts and that's right on the money? Damn, Kurumi probably wouldn't say that's a comment.)

Natsumi: I knew it, the me right now. Is pretty.

Shido and Darren: (Huh?/Excuse me??)

I heard mechs' engine roaring afterwards and there, a group of AST members appeared I summoned my sword while placing my items down for a fight. Some of them noticed me when I started walking and shot missiles at me in which I dodged with ease securing my dinner at the same time.