Chapter 18- Kirito the new general in the army and Kurumi's Backstory

()=Thinking /replacing

*= Actions

/= Whispering

<>= Phone

[]=Failure for first try

{}=Failure for second try

@@= Failure for third try.

I awoke in the middle of the night and wanting to go for a walk due to the immense amount of stress I gathered recently. I walked on the streets of Tengu streets while the wind brushed through my hair affecting it just slightly. Later on I heard clashing throughout the streets. I rushed towards there with there just being a stain of blood and a very scared looking girl looking at me with clear fear in her eyes. I dropped my usual poker face and rushed over to her.

Darren: Kid, what happened??

I suddenly felt a rush of mana taking me over. This kid has a lot of mana I could simply just kill her, steal her mana and blame it on the people who were laying dead. No, this is against my moral compass.

Darren: Kid, what happened??

Random Kid: Someone tried to r-r-rape me before another person came with twin black sword and killed them both.

Darren: Got it, thank you for your assistance.

I jumped onto a random skyscraper while looking for a certain someone carrying twin black sword. Not to my disbelief and actually within my calculations I found no one.I sighed for a bit before taking out a cigarette. Just as I was about to light it though, I remembered how much Kurumi hated me smoking. I threw the entire packet away and I made my way back home from that dirty walk.

Kurumi: Darling, are you ok? You look really stressed.

Darren: I just want to ask you a question. If Shido for whatever reason. Want your body in exchange for his spirit powers would you do it??

Kurumi: What are you saying?? NO!!!

Darren: I just thought that, you've been neglecting me a lot recently and hangs out with Shido so I just thought that.

Kurumi: If you're so worried then why don't we go out for a date today. To clear up your mind?? Please?? Also I promised you a date and a kiss right??

Darren: Yeah, I guess. I just hope that Shido doesn't show up during our date.

Kurumi: Don't worry, he won't.

Kurumi crawled over to me slowly and held my face while giving me a kiss.

(Issei is Kurumi and Rias is Darren)

The kiss slowly got really heated and we started using our tongue. Before long, we separated and sat on the bed panting a little.

Kurumi: Shall we go on our date? My Demon Lord.

I dropped my usual poker face and gave a small smile towards Kurumi that she had only ever seen once.