Chapter 22- The Interference of the Hashiras

()= Thinking/Replacing

*= Action

/= Whispers

<>= Phone

[]=Failure for first try

I was just walking along the streets of Tengu city one day when I realised that I have to go and revive Gojo sensei as one of my shadow soldiers. I finally remembered, where he was buried and rushed over to the location. Unknowing who was following me. I arrived at Gojo sensei's grave knowing that his spirit maybe weak. But still is able to be summoned back to life.

Darren: It pains me to say this, Gojo sensei. My dear uncle but. REBORN!!!

[Failure]

Darren: Reborn *a tear started going down his eye*

{Failure}

Darren: REBORN AND OBEY ME!!! THE FALLEN WHO HAS LOST ALL BUT HIS SPIRIT!!! I SUMMON YOU BECOME MY SOLDIER!!! *tears still streaming down his eyes now*

A shadow soldier who looked exactly like Gojo sensei appeared. I quickly wiped my tears and stared at him.

???: My lord. I beg of you, to bestow upon me a name.

Darren: I will name you Yuji.

Yuji: Thank you so much, my lord may I serve you within the general ranks??

Darren: You may, Yuji. Return.

Yuji disappeared into my shadows I started crying a bit while I poured Sake onto Gojo sensei's grave.

Darren: Sensei, I fulfilled you wish. I turned you into my soldiers. I don't even know why but I think that I am slowly changing. Despite treating everyone as a tool, I think I'm changing for the better.

I walked away and saw Wiz hiding behind a tree looking really nervous.

Darren: Wiz, it's ok. I don't really mind, you seeing me crying. It doesn't matter since you're my lover.

We started walking deeper into the wood, uncaring of any threats whatsoever. It was just me and Wiz talking with each other.

 It was just me and Wiz talking with each other

(Replace Kei with Wiz)

Wiz: So, who was he to you??

Darren: He's my uncle and my sensei who saved me when I died. Back then when I was facing against Asmodeus and I received his powers. He's my mentor if you want to call it when I died.

Wiz: Sorry for your loss.

Darren: It's fine, he wanted me to summon him as my soldier anyways. Although the reasoning is unclear about why did he want me to do so.

Wiz: I think he just wants to give you one final push to become the Shadow Monarch.

Darren: Maybe, I'm tired of walking. REBORN!! HURWHIILL!!