Side Story Part 1: The Meeting

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

-This is after the separation arc so many things here are still not canon yet, such as White Queen being in the harem. I just wanted to give this a shot, so tell me if you like it or not?-

Darren POV:

I was just sitting in my room with Yuko and Lucas playing videos games while they tried to steal my food.

Darren: Lucas, screw off. These are my donuts. Yuko, you have your chips over there. Go eat that yourself!

Yuko: Yeah, but I like donuts as well.

Lucas: Stop being so greedy Darren, haven't you heard that sharing is caring? You better share please.

Darren: But, I bought those. I wanna eat them myself. Also, I brought the snacks and I'm sharing those to you.

Lucas: Bruh...

Yuko: Why don't we just go out for a boys night out? It's kinda getting boring just playing video games while eating junk food.

Darren: Sure. Where should we go?

Lucas: Mall? Anywhere is fine to be honest.

Darren: Sure. I need to go tell the girls first. I don't want them to worry about us going anywhere.

Yuko: I think only people that they would worry about is you, Darren. Since you cause most of the troubles around the house.

I started to grip on the controller so hard that it almost broke.

Lucas: Chill, dude. We're joking, don't break that controller. It costs like $50 for you.

Darren: True.

Lucas: At least you have a new power that you created with a demon king and angel fused together.

Darren: Yeah, I only was able to use Lucifigus' time but now that I can use it for space as well, that would be extremely strong.

Yuko: Why don't we call it Total Control Room, since you basically are able to control everything inside there except any living beings.

Darren: Sure. Anyways, I shoudl go tell the girls that we're heading out now.

Yuko: Have fun dude.

Darren: Shut the fuck up.

I walked down the stairs while sneak peeking Lucas and Yuko eating my donuts.

Darren: (Those idiots will never change.)

Darren: hey girls.

Mukuro: Darren-kun!

Kurumi: Darling!

Tohka: Darren! Can you make me some bread?

White Queen: Ara~ Ara~ is my darling finally going to talk to me?

Kurumi: Your darling? He's my darling as well!

Zero-Two: He's my darling as well!

I just scratched my cheek while the other girls started to laugh a little towards the 5 girls that were staring at each with intense jealousy in their eyes.

Darren: Alright, I have something to say.

Kurumi: Don't tell me that you will be leaving us!

Darren: What made you have that idea? The only way I would be leaving you guys is if death came for my head.