Chapter 36- The Comico Battle

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

/= Whispers

""= Phone

--= Narrator

Darren POV:

I awoke with Kurumi cuddling onto my right arm and Velzard snuggling on the left while Wiz and Kocho was peacefully sleeping beside Kurumi and Velzard. I ever so carefully got out of bed and teleported myself towards the Comico where so many people were holding signs that said Honjo on them. I swallowed some spit while waiting for Shido and ate some donuts that I bought from a nearby store.

I located Shido waiting at their stand and walked over to them while drinking some milkshake and Nia selling her doujinshi.

Nia: Looks like it's not even a contest.

Darren: It's not, because you have already made a name for yourself whereas we haven't even touched a manga before.

Shido: GOJO!!! YOU CAME!

Darren: Yo, sorry I didn't find you guys before, I was buying a milkshake neaby and bought some figurines and manga.

Kotori: *smirks*

I ignored that smirk while walking away to grab some food.

Darren: I can sense you, get out of here. Lucas and Zero-Two.

Lucas: Seems like my best friend knows me best huh?

Darren: Why would I be called your best friend then?

Zero-Two: Darren Satoru. Pleasure to see you again.

Darren: You say that, but I just met you today when we were having breakfast. You broke into my house and decided to live there while I was eating donuts.

Zero-Two: What will you do now?? Seeing that you took the side of Shido Itsuka?

I looked at Shido's stand, where they were pressuring people to buy their manga. I sighed and decided to not walk over there yet.

Darren: No idea, I was just gonna sleep through the day or come here for manga. Besides, if someone makes a move that I don't like. I would stop them and kill them.

Lucas: Sounds like some shit you would say, if Kurumi was the one to make move, then what would you do?

Darren: I would take her side. Even if she were to kill, I told her before that I would stick by her side no matter what.

Zero-Two: Aww, sound so romantic, you should add that to your notebook of flirting.

Darren: Firstly, how did you find that? Secondly I burnt it yesterday.

Zero-Two: Should we visit Honjo? To buy a copy of her manga? I heard from Wiz that her manga is really good.

Darren: As long as you don't cause trouble then fine. Lucas, do you have some spare money?

Lucas: Yeah, $1000. Ima go buy milkshakes with this.

Darren: Sure. During that time, Zero-Two, go on a walk with me.

Zero-Two: Sure.

I started walking while sipping my milkshake with Zero-Two following close behind me.

Darren: Why did you join the spirit moons? Because I couldn't sense that much evil inside you which is why I asked Kirito to knock you out instead of killing you like I did with the other moons.

Zero-Two: Well, I wasn't a spirit moon to be begin with. Heck, I wasn't even a spirit. I was a test subject if you would say. This is why I have these horns.