Chapter 56- Finally Achieved The Throne and General

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

/= Whispers

""= Phone

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

We slowly made our way towards the last room. Yuko had to be constantly healed by Avalon just to prevent him from dying of blood loss while Lucas and I carried him on our shoulders.

Yuko: I... can walk... you know...

Darren: Like hell you can. Avalon normally would've healed your wounds by now. But due to you over burning and depleting your mana at a fast rate. It would take ten times longer to heal.

Yuko: Lucas is taking the next enemy anyways. I had my fun.

Darren: I just went through a goddamn trial for this. I need a breather soon.

Yuko: Nope- LOOK OUT!

A few dozen spears was shot at us from the next room door. I immediately placed my hand onto the ground.

Darren: Inverse.

The arrows immediately stopped and yet a sharp pain flared across my chest as I grasped it.

Lucas: DARREN!

Darren: Inverse really should just be used once a day.

Lucas: I'll carry Yuko. Just figure something out ok?

Darren: Yeah.

Wiz and Kurumi lifted me up while making me sling my arms over their shoulders.

Darren: I saw everything back there. All the people you killed and how you obeyed Mio without a question. Solely thinking that it was for the good of the world.

Kurumi: You did huh? Are you going to leave me?

Darren: *snickers* You have to be joking me. I would only leave you if you cheat on me, I don't care about how many people you killed. As long as you are still my Kurumi-Chan. Then I will always love you.

Kurumi: fufufu, you sound so cringey sometimes but. *places hand on my cheek* If what you say is true. Then don't sleep tonight.

Darren: Yeah, *groans* I'll be waiting.

Wiz: *pouts* Not fair.

Darren: Sorry. But serious questions thought Wiz.

Wiz: yeah?

Darren: You did drug deals before?

Wiz and Kurumi all had a shocked expression on their faces. While Wiz looked away in shame.

Wiz: I was forced to. The poison monarch said that he would kill me and my family if I didn't help him.

Darren: You didn't need to state the reason. I also saw you killing someone before. I know what happened was self defence and frankly I would've done the same thing. Same thing I said to Kurumi, I will only leave you if you decide to cheat on me. Until then, I won't leave you so long you are my Wiz-Chan.

Wiz: *blushes* Th-Th-Thank you Darren-kun.

Darren: Yo, Yuko. How's the Archer Emiya doing?

Yuko: He's been doing well. Getting along quite well with everyone. *Groans from the pain* How far are we?

Darren: We are almost there.

We reached the room with the throne inside it. A servant with white hair and a grin stared at us.