Chapter 60- The Visit Towards The Iceland

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

/= Whispers

""= Phone

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

-Since we finished the Shadow Castle arc. We are now moving onto the iceland arc-

Darren POV:

Yuko and Lucas sat in the living room with me while watching TV with Velzard joining us and sat on my lap while humming to herself.

Darren: Velzard-chan? I can't see the TV well. Please move your head?

Velzard: Nope.

Darren: *groans* Why?

Velzard: Your lap is comfy and that is enough for me.

Darren: (I regret watching TV here)

Yuko: Can you two lovebirds go somewhere else? I have a TV to watch.

Velzard: Nope.

Darren: Sorry Yuko, just deal with it.

Yuko: I hate you all.

Darren: I don't care.

Ou attention was suddenly shifted towards Wiz who walked over towards us and carried a plate of cookies.

Wiz: Not fair Velzard-San.

She pouted, in which I found really cute

Darren: If you want to sit on my lap, you can do it when we're alone you know

Wiz: Maybe.

~Timeskip to tomorrow school~

While Yuko, Lucas, Kurumi and I were just sitting in school. I suddenly fainted. I awoke myself inside a gambling room where Kiriya was waiting for with a few poker cards already decked out.

Kiriya: Hmm? You're here early.

Darren: I thought you summoned me.

Kiriya: Of course I did, I just never expected it to work that well. Darren Satoru. The ice palace, which is where Velzard used to live, needs your help.

Darren: What help? 

Kiriya: A commander has taken over that castle. The commander is too strong for you to handle right now. But if you team up with the other two, there's a slim chance that you can win.

Darren: Since Velzard used to live there, I'll help. I love her so I guess.

Kiriya: Great. Bring Lucas and Yuko as well.

Darren: You think that they are strong enough to defeat him?

Kiriya: The three of you teaming up, then yes.