Chapter 85- Let The Games Begin

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

Darren: I finally found you, Queen.

White Queen just turned around and smiled at me.

White Queen: Yeah, I'm afraid so... Darren Satoru, the Undead Monarch. This neighboring world belongs to me after all. You see, this dimension that we are in... is owned by me.

Darren: Isn't it funny? You want to destroy it only because it belongs to you.

White Queen: Of course, I mean. I should at least have that right.

Darren: (Tch, Yuko and Lucas isn't here right now.)

Darren: such foolishness, you don't even know what you are talking about. If that's your only reason for wanting to destroy this world.

I summoned my daggers and my gun.

Darren: then I shall stop you.

White Queen: If it's really that foolish like you said. Then our lives will share the same sentiment. After all, you came here to find me didn't you?

Darren: Very well then. Our talk shall end here.

White Queen: There was no point in the two of us discussing this anyways.

She summoned her sword while I pointed my gun and my dagger towards her.

Darren/ White Queen: You are... a lunatic/ a sacrifice.

Darren: Zaphkiel!

A giant clock appeared behind me while I prepared my attacks.

White Queen: Lucifugus.

A giant white clock with wings also appeared behind her as I dashed towards her with my daggers. She blocked my attacks though all the while clashing her sword against my dagger. I jumped towards a nearby pillar while she did the same.

Darren: Aleph.

I shot a bullet, in which she dodged, all the while the bullet returned back to me. Which allowed me to gain acceleration.

White Queen: It seems like you have trained that angel to this extent. Not surprising at all.

I dashed towards her while she shot a bullet towards me in which was used to make her teleport.

Darren: She stole back Lucifugus?

Suddenly, she ducked near my left side and pointed her gun at me while shooting me. My vision went blank afterwards.

Darren: (When people die, they always either go to heaven or hell. But what about a monarch like me? What sort of place awaits for my arrival when I die?

-In another place-

3rd Person POV:

A group of people can be seen, with a person honing their ninja kunais, while two others were inside some sort of gym and another person was on a rooftop.

Tsuan: Ticktock, ticktock. Only one minute left until his arrival. He has finally arrived, the last contestant.

We can see Darren falling from the skies while his limbs were going numb.

~Flashback for Darren~

Darren POV:

Darren: (I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I placed a huge responsibility on all of you. My loves... my friends... my death... But... one day... I'll return back to all of you again!)