Chapter 92- The Raid

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

I started talking to Yuko and Lucas about our plan to raid the DEM.

Darren: So, our plan is simple. We just have to help Miku escape DEM and after that. We just leave it to Ratatoskr.

Yuko: True.

Darren: So if we use my clones and shadow soldiers. Leaving the commanders with us. Then we might have a shot at fighting DEM.

Lucas: So what we will be doing during this raid, is the fact that the wizards and the Nibelcols will all be taken care of by your shadow soldiers?

Darren: Yes. Our raid strategy isn't perfect. But it might fit for now.

-To DEM-

Kira POV:

I placed another pawn piece in front of Issac.

Kira: Issac, Darren Satoru will definitely try something. Of course, he will just allow the shadow soldiers to fight at the frontlines while he sneaks into the DEM place and saves Miku. Keep the Nomu and the other machines ready. The raid is today.

Issac: How are you so sure?

Kira: I have been watching Darren Satoru before through the eyes of my traitor. I know how he would act. He would like to get it as quick as possible. It would surely be interesting to see how he fends against the Nomu or the machines.

I walked out of the office while grinning from ear to ear.

Kira: Don't die before your goal comes true, now. I don't support your goal. But I won't go against it either. Just show me your potential before you die now.

I walked towards the lab to see the two scientists grinning from ear.

???: MR KIRA!!!

Kira: Hello there. I pray that the Nomu and machines are all done with your final checks?

???: Of course sir. The despair machine worked perfectly as you can see here.

He moved aside to show me someone who is screaming while sitting on a chair while his entire body was tied up.

Kira: (He's insane already. What a nice test subject you have given me.)

???: The brainwashing machine also works. This is the test subject when we used the despair machine on him.

He showed me a video of someone crying and yelling inside a chair. But the moment that the brainwashing machine went near him. He stopped crying and yelling. Instead, the scientist whispered something and the test subject just went up to a wall and hit his head with the wall.

Kira: (The machine works perfectly.)

Kira: You have my seal of approval. The machines are excellent. The Nomu has already been battle tested, right?

???: Of course! The Nomu has been tested against the Fire Monarchs' commander and he was able to at least tie with him.

Kira: Excellent. I have high hopes for you all. Do not disappoint me now.

???: OF COURSE MR KIRA!!!

-To Darren-

Darren POV:

I was currently on a rooftop while Yuko and Lucas was looking down at the DEM building.