Chapter 75- The Captured Princess

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Action

/= Whispers

""= Phone

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

It was seconds after the war had finished with my victory that I fainted while Kurumi was holding my hand. In which I returned to my own mindscape where Mio Takamiya waited for me.

Mio: With these seals you can seal me with for a couple more months.

Darren: I know...

Mio: After your fight with the Monarchs, you sure have gain confidence huh? After defeating their best commanders.

Darren: Of course, I saw how much you were looking at Shido. But I won't allow you to kill anyone anymore.

Mio: Allow-

Darren: No.

Mio: Why?

Darren: I don't know what you would do if you saw Shido. He's not Shinji anymore. You have to remember that.

Mio: I do remember that. But please.

Darren: It hurts me as well. But I can't allow you. I won't allow you to meet him.

I exited the shadow dimension leaving one word for Mio Takamiya.

Darren: Shinji is dead forever. Focus on what you have in front of you and what you don't have or can't obtain anymore.

Kurumi caught me the moment I fell backwards. She placed my head on her lap as she began to stroke my hair.

Kurumi: This might be the first time that we've done this in a long time.

Darren: Of course, but I don't regret having those wholesome moments with you.

Darren: (To me, the happiest thing I could ask for. Is obtaining your love.)

-Days after the war-

My body finally was able to move again while Lucas and Yuko was sitting in my room playing video games and stole my donuts.

Darren: Yuko. Put that down right now.

Yuko: D-D-D-D-D-Darren... Yes...

He placed it back inside the box while I grabbed the donuts and started eating them

Darren: Dammit dude. You guys almost ate half of the box.

Yuko: You already can move your body that well huh? Impressive. Seeing how much Trios Angels did to your body. I am impressed that you can move.

Darren: It was nothing. How's the girls?

Lucas: Kurumi and Mukuro are downstairs making breakfast for you right now. Kocho is sleeping still, Wiz is downstairs preparing for some drinks. Velzard is i don't know, probably rummaging through your desert collection right now with Zero Two.

Darren: Dammit, I shouldn't have had a sign that says my sweets laid there.

Yuko: Better luck next time.

Darren: Sure.

Lucas: By the way, how did you obtain Yoshino and Tohka's powers?

Darren: Well, I went to Shido's house before. He wanted to my support in the war. Tohka knew from my ability that I am able to trace angels and fuse them. She gave me her angel. I don't know how. But I guess spirits that I had traced angels from, would know if I am in distress.

Lucas: Neat ability. Anyways, we should go and say thank you to Tohka. Without her angel, you would've never been able to defeat Makima right?

Darren: Impossible if it's just duos angels. Trios angels is what gave me a chance. So, I guess we do have to go and thank Tohka.

Yuko: Nice, can we teleport over there?

Darren: If you want.

Yuko: I wanna use my ability to teleport this time.

Darren: Sure, if you really want to.

Yuko snapped his fingers and switched to Gilgamesh in which he opened up a gate.

Darren: Your power is neat. Able to summon and absorb servants from the past and use them as you wish.

Yuko: This is why the title "Summoner" was given to me.

Lucas: Summoners are people who have the same ability as you. They are able to summon servants from the past. But no summoners were able to use them as swiftly as you though. Almost no summoners ever recorded in history has ever been able to use Saber (Alter).

Darren: It was kinda because of her hard to control nature. But otherwise, she can defeat a lot of people.

Yuko: Lessgo, shall we?

Darren: Sure.

The three of us entered the portal which was directed to Shido's house. I just sighed and groaned sometimes when I came to this place.

Yuko: Stop whining, we're not here to talk to Shido anyways. We're here to talk to Tohka.

Darren: haah, fine. I guess I will. Enter-

The house was almost blown to bits with glass shards all over the floor.

Darren: What the fuck happened here?

The three of us rushed inside the house where Shido had some shards inside his arm, Kaguya and Yuzuru laid on the ground, Origami and Yoshino was against the wall, Kotori, Miku, Natsumi and Nia was all either unconscious or were buried deep inside the wall. Tohka was nowhere to be seen though. I rushed over towards Kotori, Yuko ran towards Origami and Lucas ran towards Miku.

Darren: Kotori!

She groggily said some incomprehensible words while her hand had a note inside it.

Kotori: Tohka... taken... general... light...

Darren: Wait what?

She fainted once more, while I grasped the note that read.

???: Undead Monarch. We have taken something that is precious towards you. If you really want it back. Then join us at a battlefield of our choosing. We have known of your recent ability from that war you had. This is why we had teamed up. Don't chicken out.

I scrupled the paper while darkness enveloped my body.

Yuko: Darren, calm down.

Lucas: If you release your powers here, then no one can stop you.

Darren: Right. Shadow Heal!

Darkness surrounded the spirits which helped them to slowly wake up and heal their wounds.

Darren: Kotori!

She suddenly woke up and hit my nose in which I caught my nose and groaned in pain a little.

Darren: Ouch.

Kotori: Sorry.

Darren: Anyways, what happened here?

Kotori: Well... six people came barging into our house claiming that they want Kurumi Tokisaki. But the moment that we told them Kurumi isn't in our house. They started to fight against us. We stood absolutely no chance against them.

Darren: Did they mistake Tohka as Kurumi?

Kotori: Most likely, they laughed in happiness when they saw Tohka and claimed that she was Kurumi Tokisaki.

My hands clenched into a fist while almost making my hands bleed.

Darren: Sorry, for dragging you guys into this mess.

Kotori: It's alright.

Darren: So, how should we rescue Tohka?

Shido: About that...

Darren: Hmm?

Shido: We actually will not go an help Tohka.

Darren: What?