Chapter 44- The Forgotten Monarch

()= Thinking/ Replacing

/= Whispers

""= Phone

*= Actions

--= Narrator

Mukuro POV:

*Flashback*

???: You can really see the stars tonight.

???: Did you know that every star has a name?

I shook my head, indicating a no. My sister started to point to stars and tell me their names.

Sister: The bright one is Sirius. Those three lined up are Orion's belt.

I stared at the stars in awe as the cold started taking over me.

Sister: Aren't you cold? Come snuggle up.

I nodded my head while smiling. I moved closer to m sister who wrapped her arms around me.

Sister: And over there-- that little cluster of stars is Pleiades. Oh and that one-

???: Girls! Dinner is almost ready!

My sister and I had a look of recognition on our faces when we looked at each other and giggled a little.

Both: COMING!!

-Switch to Darren and Mukuro who is on a date-

Darren POV:

Mukuro and I were just casually strolling through the park when Shido suddenly yelled into my ears through the headpiece I was wearing.

Shido: *Through headpiece* Darren, Darren, do you copy?

Darren: *Through headpiece* I can hear you just fine. Please stop yelling in my ears.

Shido: *Through headpiece* Mukuro's happiness is rising. If this keeps up, it'll soon be high enough to seal her spirit powers.

Darren: *Through headpiece* Who said that I would seal her spirit powers?

Shido: *Through headpiece* This is no time for jokes Gojo. You have to seal her when we get the chance.

Darren: *Through headpiece* No chance. She would be useful to me, of course not as a tool but if I have to seal her then so be it.

Shido: *Through headpiece* I'll let you deal with this then.

Kotori: *Through headpiece* Gojo, it's fine to do what you want but don't let it get out of hand. Just know that we have your back and proceed with the date.

Darren: *Through headpiece* Roger that commander.

Mukuro: What have you been mumbling about?? Darren-Kun.

Darren: Oh, just revising the date plans for later.

Mukuro: Can you tell me?

Darren: Nope, a surprise for you later. Miss.

Mukuro: *pouts* Meanie. But say, *starts twirling her finger around my chest* what do you have in mind that would make Muku happy?

Darren: Why don't you find out yourself? I can say a million things right now, but none of them would make someone as beautiful as you happy.

Mukuro: Then shall you show me all of them? Let's get going then.

Darren: Ladies first, my lady.

Mukuro: Thank you.

-In the fraxinus-

Shido POV:

Shido: How is he so good at this type of situations.