Chapter 8- The introduction of the undead general who can't sell anything.

()= Thinking/replacing

*=action

/=whispering

I was walking on the streets one day when I saw a strange shop that appeared out of nowhere and I can hear two people shouting.

???: YOU FILTHY UNDEAD PREPARE TO BE PURIFIED.

???: PLEASE STOP.

I then heard some stuff being smashed around (Holy shit, whatever is happening in there must be some cray shit) I thought. I walked inside the store wearing my usual hoodie and not wearing my mask.

Darren: Alright wtf is going on here? Huh? Wtf???

???:Prepare to be exorcised.

Darren: Alright you crazy lady, back off for one moment.

I dragged the crazy blue haired lady off of the brown haired lady who almost had tears come out of her eyes.

Darren: Are you ok??

???2: thank you very much.

???: She's an undead, just let me exorcise her.

Darren: Ok wtf is happening, tell me your name so I can sort this shit out.

Aqua: I'm Aqua a goddess.

Darren: (Is she on drugs or something?? My girlfriend is a goddess not this random girl who has a god complex)

Wiz: I am Wiz, the owner of this shop.

Darren: Oh what do you sell here?? I wanna buy some stuff.

Wiz: *shocked face* Certainly, please come this way.

She started showing me around the shop I was actually extremely intrigued with what they sell here so much that I forgot about that crazy woman.

Aqua: DON'T IGNORE ME!!!

Darren: Ughhh please shut up, you're making my ears bleed. Sorry my lady

Wiz (if I got the correct name) started blushing and turned to the side

Darren: Why are you here?? So called goddess.