Extra Chapter- Original DAL react to Darren Satoru

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

I= Video and it will show Darren POV

-The timeline for the Original Verse is during the Kurumi Arc in Season 4-

Rubricks POV:

I fumbled with my wine glass a bit before smiling to myself.

Rubricks: This world is boring. I wanna cause some chaos here and there. I know now! Why not let the original DAL verse react to Darren Satoru?

I snapped my fingers which teleported me into a movie theatre.

Rubricks: Ahh~ The smell of new chairs. This is what truly entices people.

I snapped again and it showed Shido, Kurumi, the spirits, Ratatoskr and DEM appeared on the chairs while I slowly walked back and front on the stage.

Shido: Where are we?

Kurumi: Ara~ Ara~ Shido-San. It seems like our date was interrupted.

Kotori: Who sent us here?

Issac: I don't know, Ratatoskr.

Nia: ISSAC!

Ellen: RATATOSKR!

Both sides prepared to fight while I slowly walked out of the stage and started to clap.

Rubricks: Well, well, well. Do you like my new chairs, Ratatoskr, DEM and the spirits.

Kotori: WHO ARE YOU?!

Rubricks: So loud, my universes' Kotori isn't that loud. I wish she was here right now.

Kotori: WHAT?!

Rubricks: I said.

I slowly released a little bit of my aura while summoning Camael.

Rubricks: You're loud.

Kotori: Impossible... Camael! Only Shido has it.

Rubricks: I am god. I am the god of the universes. So you better zip it or else we might end with bloodshed here. Now. Sit down, all of you.

Everyone suddenly went silent as I snapped and revealed a remote.

Rubricks: Now, what I am about to show you guys, is a alternate universe where someone extremely important came into existence and help both DEM and Ratatoskr multiple times.

Issac: A helper huh?

Kotori: Both Ratatoskr and DEM?

Rubricks: He was a manipulator, he manipulates DEM while hiding his true identity. Well, should I tell you his name now?

Kotori: Yes, we should at least know about our helper, and decide if he is an enemy or not.

Rubricks: He actually only helps one person out of everyone here and hates someone here with a burning passion.

Shido: Who is that?

Rubricks: Well, the person that he hates is actually you. Shido Itsuka. The person he only helps will be revealed soon. Then, shall we start? (Let's start from his introduction.)

I snapped my fingers and the screen started playing a video.

???: Who are you.

The video showed a man with emotionless eyes with brown eyes while staring down at his victim.