Side Story- The girls who like Darren too much.

()= Thinking /Replacing

*= Action

/= Whispers

<>= Phone

--= Narrator

-The story takes after the spirit king arc where after Darren was turned into a Shadow monster and was saved by his girlfriends who stopped him from going on a rampage. We see our hero of this chapter laying in his bed right now. With four girls by his side, one with Black hair and twin coloured eyes, with one of them as a clock. The other, had brown hair and a kind expression on her face as she begins to stroke Darren's hair. Another one had white hair and headbands while she slowly cried by Darren's side. The other, which had black short hair and was currently treating Darren's wounds and the mental damage that the transformation took.

Kocho: Darren, has many bones broken, many muscles torn. Despite that he kept pushing his body to the limits. Mana almost ran out, his soldiers had to provide him with mana constantly just to keep him alive. He will live definitely, just I'm not sure when will he wake up.

Kurumi: Thank you, for helping him. Shinobu-san.

Kocho: I don't know if I can forgive about you killing my sister. But since Darren did his best to kill the spirit queen, this will be one exception that I will let slide.

Wiz: We apologise, for what Kurumi did in the past. Nonetheless.

Velzard: Same here, I feel as a responsible person for her. As we do have the same boyfriend, I should be responsible for her actions.

Kocho: I will let this one slide, I already said. More importantly, what are we gonna do about her?

-They all turned their heads and saw the former Upper Spirit 5 Zero-Two eating some pancakes with so much syrup over it, that even Darren probably wouldn't be able to stomach that easily.-

Kurumi: We have no idea, truth to be told. Darren just told us to take her and the other girl for interrogation and locating the Spirit queen.

Zero-Two: The Spirit Queen has already fallen. She would be in hiding for quite a while due to how much she fears that man. If I was her I would definitely do the same, that person is definitely strong with how much potential he has still inside his body.

Velzard: Oi, *kicks the table* just eat your food and don't make any comments about my boyfriend got it?

Zero-Two: *not intimidated at all* Yeah, yeah. Old woman, sure I will do just that.

-Velzard seemed to have veins popping from her head as she was about to charge up her ice attack and blast the whole table into smithereens when someone stopped her.-

-All of them turned around, preparing to attack the intruder if it wasn't Tomioka Giyuu who stopped the attack.-

Tomioka: Stop, Darren is resting at the moment, how would he be able to rest in peace when all of you here are arguing with each other about him?

-All of them except Zero-Two hung their heads in shame as they looked down and their hair covered their eyes.-

???: *groans*

-Everyone immediately rushed to the scene of course except Zero-Two, they see Darren opening his eyes while sitting up straight and looking out the window.-

Darren: Hello, have you missed me?

-All of the girls basically jumped him and hugged him so tightly that his windpipe was almost crushed.-

Darren: I can't breathe. Please help.

-They all released Darren while saying their sorry Darren of course, easily forgave them. While he was still looking out the window, he started questioning himself-

Darren: (What was that?? I can just feel the darkness pouring onto me when I transformed, what was that??)

-Yuko destroyed the door that was in Darren's hospital room and came rushing in with Artoria, Aether, Lucas and Rose.-

Yuko: DARREN!!! YOU'RE FINALLY AWAKE. OH, MAN. ALL THOSE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS WERE WORTH IT IN THE END.

Darren: Yuko, did you stay up too late for me??

Yuko: Oh, no not me. Kurumi, Velzard, Wiz and Kocho all took turns in looking after you. Kocho and Kurumi were the ones that have the most sleepless nights though.

Aether: Yeah, the girls cared for you. So much that they even sometimes, sneak into your room at night and hug you until they fall asleep.

-Darren turned around and saw the girls who were all blushing, some were punching Aether on the head. Aether fell onto the ground with a ginormous bump on his head. While people started to laugh, Darren didn't have the energy to laugh though, as Darren kept staring out the window.-

Kurumi: Darling, what's wrong??

Darren: I was just thinking. I don't want to go on a rampage again.

Kurumi: You won't, even if you will. We will be there to stop you on a rampage.

Darren: Thank you so much.

Darren POV:

Over the next few days, while I was still inside the butterfly mansion health care. All of the girls, attempted to feed me their homemade food. I can never resist food so I ate all of them, the girls stared at me. Probably waiting for me to judge them about how good the food is. I just gave them all thumbs ups before returning back to sleep.

Darren: (I love the girls, they're so caring but I can feel some auras around them sometimes. Eh, I don't really care.)

There were sometimes where the girls had a Yandere type of aura around them though, whenever I was approached by a girl. I can just feel the darkness creeping up on me. Even though I was supposed to be the one with the darkness.