Chapter 58- Shido's Death?

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Action

/= Whispers

""= Phone

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

I laid on the ground exhausted, while my body just won't allow me to move as most bones were broken, exhausted Mana and cursed energy pool from using Azarael and Zaphkiel. Suddenly, I was pulled into my mind. Where Kiriya visited me once more.

Darren: Yo, Old man.

Kiriya: Yo, young kid. How've you been?

Darren: Good, before you came.

Kiriya: Ok, you need to head to the throne now. The castle called for you didn't it? He's waiting for the righteous owner of the throne.

Darren: Yeah, I did come here for the throne. But that wasn't all of it. 

Kiriya: You knew about the trials from the start huh?

Darren: Of course, there were three trials necessary to obtain the throne. Trial of combat, trial of mentality and trial of fear. I wouldn't have approached the throne if I didn't know what would happen.

Kiriya: Good job, Darren Satoru. I am proud of you as my vessel.

I was kicked out of my mind as I slowly sat up and approached the throne with my battered body. My shadow soldiers slowly appeared and bowed besides me. Yuko and Lucas also walked by my side. I finally reached the throne while Shoto, Yuji, Kirito and Naruto appeared next to the throne.

(Replace Rimuru with Darren, Shion with Yuko, Diablo with Lucas, Shuna with Shoto, Rigurd with Yuji, Benimaru with Kirito, Souei with Naruto and Gabiru with ???)

???: My lord, I am ever so pleased to meet you again.

Darren: Name?

A shadow soldier appeared in front of me and bowed.

???: I am Baruka, the 3rd general of the Undead army

???: I am Baruka, the 3rd general of the Undead army. It will be my pleasure to serve you, my liege.

Darren: My pleasure, Baruka. Now what is your powers?