Chapter 78- Finally Saved

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

/= Whispers

""= Phone

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

Darren: KURUMI! MUKURO! WHY ARE YOU TWO HERE?!

They seemed to shiver a little at my yelling. I grabbed the two of them and started to move towards Yuko and Lucas' location.

Darren: (Ciel, prevent the loss of energy. Quick.)

Ciel: (Hai.)

I shook my head as I slowly walked towards Yuko and Lucas. On our way, we encountered Tohka. Who was looking around and wondering in the facility.

Darren: (Ciel. Where is this place?)

Ciel; (Domino City. This is an abandoned warehouse filled with artificial humans in pods. It seems like they plan on using them to attack other cities.)

Darren: (The war is here huh?)

Ciel: (No, not necessarily, they still have faults. It seems like the light Monarch planned on inserting fragments into them to create his own super soldiers that can even kill the shadow soldiers.)

Darren: (Is that it?)

We slowly walked over towards Tohka, who was still looking around until I called her.

Darren: TOHKA!

Tohka: DARREN!

She rushed towards me while hugging me.

Darren: I don't think you should hug me rn. Shi-

Tohka: Shido... didn't come...

Darren: I know, I was there when he said it. It seems like no one is here from our allies except Lucas, Yuko, Kurumi, Mukuro and I.

Tohka: Is that so... but, even so. I am glad that you came here.

Darren: No problem, I would help someone in need if I needed to. Let's go, of course I would save the person who helped me.

I just smiled at Tohka while she blushed a little and we walked towards Yuko and Lucas.

Lucas POV:

Lucas: ICE TERROR!

A barrage of ice came from the ground as I placed my hand on it, yet the general just stood there while placing her hand out. She blasted through the beam with no issue as she punched my stomach and sent me flying towards a wall.

Lucas: (She isn't even serious. Well, not like I was either, nor was Yuko even close to being serious. Our base forms differ. But, this could be a pain to deal with.)

I stared at Yuko, who was holding Caliburn in his hand he didn't even transform yet. I can sense him attempting to end this battle without using any of his abilities.

Yuko: LUCAS!

Lucas: Ice Store.

A ice cage suddenly in front of the general, but she blasted out of it with her light like it was nothing.

???: Shame, you two would've been great addition to the Monarch's army.

Lucas: Yuko, our mission isn't to win. You know that right?

???: Oh?

Yuko: Yeah, because there's someone who wants to kill her even more right?

???: Who?