Chapter 37- The inverse Spirit

()= Thinking/ Replacing

/= Whispers

*= Action

""= Calling

--= Narrator

Darren POV:

Yuji: (Master, are you sure that this is a good idea? Teaming up with the DEM and all?)

Darren: (I didn't team with them, Yuji, I simply are the manipulator of DEM. Issac Westcot was nothing but a pebble on my road to kill Mio. You know what I do to pebbles? I either dispose of them or keep them)

Yuji: (Excellent my lord but you won't help the DEM either right?)

Darren: (Excellent observation, Yuji. They are just a tool for me, I use them, instead of them using me. Issac thought that he can outsmart me with his new toy. But I was one step- no, ten steps ahead.)

Shido: N-Nia? What's wrong? The spacial quake alarm?

Kotori: Reine, what's happening?! SPIRIT LEVEL: CATEGORY E! NIA IS INVERTING INTO AN INVERSE SPIRIT!!

Darren: *pretending to be shocked* Wh-What??

The darkness then swallowed up Nia while I smirked and hid behind her darkness.

Darren: (Perfect. Now, Issac, i'm sure that you are around here somewhere right? I would be playing your game for a while now.)

Microphone: Spatial quake warning. Please evacuate to the nearest shelter immediately. 

Darren: (Kurumi-Chan. Sorry for ruining your plan, but. As the manipulator behind the DEM, I cannot stand by.)

I can hear the screams of people running for the nearest shelter and I silently laughed, enjoying all of this chaos. Never would I have ever thought that manipulating the DEM would be such an interesting thing. Issac phoned me and I walked away from the group while thier sights were all on the inversed Nia.

Issac: "Yuta, just as planned, Sister inverted"

Darren: "Issac, I understand that. I heard."

Ellen: "Yuta, why did you make Issac and us perform unthinkable mental and physical agony on Sister? Yet, not once were we able to make her go invert in those five years and those four moths that you have joined."

Issac: "Shhh, Ellen, I am speaking to the boss now. Before us, Sister had already lost her faith in humanity. Even though it was the boss' order, I allowed her to escape with Gojo Satoru."

Darren: "Yes, it was under my orders that we should allow Sister to escape. I have also never encountered a inverse spirit like this before"

Darren: (I saw Kurumi inverse, but I didn't have time to enjoy the chaos since I had to bring her back as I loved her too much so. This was the best opportunity. Just you wait, Issac. When I don't need you anymore.)