Chapter 70- The Planning For The War.

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Action

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

I was rolling dice in my room while sharpening my dagger while Yuko was talking to his servants and Lucas was training his ice powers.

Darren: We're not helping Shido Itsuka with his war.

Yuko: We know that from the start, with our own war coming up. There is no way for us to have any spare strength to help Shido.

Darren: The Monarch's generals are on the move. We should-

The three of us was suddenly swallowed up into the shadow dimension where Mio Takamiya was still chained up and sat there.

Darren: What is it that you want from us? Mio Takamiya...

Mio: I need you to see how Shido is preparing.

Yuko: Why should we help you?

Mio: Please... I learned from Darren that bringing Shinji back to life is impossible, but I just want to watch over him. So please help me...

Lucas: Yeah-

Darren: Fine... I will.

Lucas: But Darren-

Darren: Lucas, you don't know what happened. Just let me do this.

Yuko: Fine. But I'm going with you. I won't let my best friend die if this would be a sudden assault.

Lucas: I won't let you die either. So I'm heading with you.

Darren: Fine.

The three of us was suddenly spat out of the shadow dimension as we just stood there contemplating on what to do.

Darren: Let's go. You two should come with me to make sure that no one dies.

Yuko: Sure.

Lucas: Just try and control you hatred I guess.

Darren: Fine. They are at the Fraxinus right now. Let's pay the a surprise visit shall we?

Yuko: Of course.

Third person POV:

Onboard the bridge of the aerial warship Fraxinus, floating 15 thousand meters above Tengu City, the crew members were busy fulfilling out their various tasks.

Darren POV:

Darren: I have arrived.

The Fraxnius crew just turned their head towards Yuko, Lucas and I who teleported into the room.

Darren: Don't be so scared, after all. We trust each other right?

 We trust each other right?