Chapter 80- Yuko's Decisions

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

Zero-Two quickly situated herself on my couch as she began to hyperventilate.

Darren: Calm down.

She was still hyperventilating, until I hugged her. Which made her calm down a little. Making everyone there jealous.

Darren: (Ciel, what happened to her?)

Ciel: (She seems like to have just escaped. Maybe from those servants that she called.)

Darren: Yuko, you know what she is on about?

Yuko: From what I can tell, probably some rogue servants are out there. But it's strange since the holy grail doesn't exist in this timeline, nor dimension.

Darren: Someone with a similar power to you?

Yuko: Most likely.

The four of us, Lucas, Yuko, Zero-Two and I quickly situated ourselves in the dining room. Everyone was sitting down at the dining room with Zero-Two still looking at us with anxiety as Wiz brought some tea for the four of us.

Darren: What do you mean by Servants are coming?

Zero-Two: More specifically, there are alter servants and summoned inverse spirits coming. They want more spirit powers from us.

Yuko: What do you mean by that?

Zero-Two: They want our spirit powers to power themselves. Since spirit powers are stronger and similar to mana. They can manipulate it to their will.

Darren: Do you know where they are?

Zero-Two: They are-

Suddenly, a shadow appeared from behind Zero-Two and attacked us.

Shadow: You know, it's better to have your mouth shut while I-

Darren: Elucidator.

I swung towards the shadow, which blocked with a lance