Chapter 94- The Start Of Another War

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

I stopped clashing swords with Yuko as I jumped towards the Nomu with whatever strength I have left.

Darren: I call upon you. Enma, pray upon us with your darkness. Hell Overload!

My sword lit on fire as I dashed towards the Nomu, who tried to swipe at me with his arm, but I ducked and sliced him in half.

Darren: finally-

I clenched my heart and puked out some blood while Kurumi and the others walked towards me.

Rose: Darren!

Kurumi: DARLING!

Mukuro: Darren-Kun. Don't die!

White Queen: I'll-

I grabbed their arms as I slowly stood up.

Darren: It seems like, wanting to fight Yuko and Lucas really took the life out of me. If the battle had prolonged any longer. I would've lost.

White Queen: Still, you shouldn't push your body anymore, it might-

I suddenly coughed out blood as Kurumi hugged me.

Kurumi: Please don't die.

Darren: I'm fine, just fusing cursed energy and mana to Enma really drains my energy.

I walked towards Yuko and Lucas who was injured and on the floor. Lucas still had his arm blown off and Yuko had a stab wound in his chest that was being currently treated by Avalon and Nightingale.

Darren: Sorry...

Yuko: it's fine, we fight like this most of the time.

Lucas, Yuko and I started to walk over towards Issac's office, but before that. I saw Deku having holes on his arms and legs as well as everywhere on his body. While Shiro had her head cut off.

Darren: Did you have to kill Shiro by cutting off her head?

Lucas: It was that, or cutting her in half.

Darren: Ok then.

The moment that we reached the office, Issac just stood there as if waiting for us with Miku all tied up and sometimes even murmuring to herself.

Issac: hello, Darren Satoru.

Darren: Your bodyguard isn't here?

Issac: She is.

Suddenly a blade came towards my face that I blocked with my hand.

Darren: Ellen Mathers.

I kicked her towards the desk which destroyed it.

Issac: Alright, now. Calm down, let's wait for everyone first.

Suddenly, the Ratatoskr group came while I held my sword tight.

Issac: Ahh, perfect now that everyone is here.

Suddenly a hooded man appeared from the darkness.

???: Issac, you lost here.

Issac: I don't know what you are talking about.

???: You may have manipulated them into coming here. But, Darren Satoru was playing you instead.