Chapter 28- The Loyal Servants Of The King

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

/= Whispers

<>= Phone

[]= Failure for first try

{}= Failure for second try

@@= Failure for third try

After the Kurumi rescue mission, I found myself on a hospital bed with my hands and body connected to some hospital equipments.

Darren: Aggh. I guess it's good that they have advanced hospital devices huh?

I looked down at my stomach wound which had completely healed and smiled.

Darren: Aaaaaaaah. FULL RECOVERY BOYS. Ouch.

At that moment, Kurumi, Velzard and Wiz all woke up due to my shouting and hugged me as tight as possible, almost making me unable to breath. From the looks of it, from when I was in a coma, they were taking care of me every single day of the week and spared no seconds.

Darren: Gi-rls I can-'t br-ea-th.

Girls: Sorry.

Kurumi: I was so worried. *while hugging me and crying* I'm so sorry. I'm sorry.

Wiz: You got us so worried, Darren-Kun.

Velzard: Next time you pull something like that I will make sure to freeze you into an ice cube.

Darren: *shivers down my spine* Got it now.

She and the other girls sent a darkness aura down my spine and I just nervously chuckled. I quickly turned to my serious face though with what I am about to discuss as top priority.

Darren: Call Lucas, Aether and Yuko as well as Rose here please.

Girls: Sure.

Darren: Reborn. The undead who has lost all but their will.

All of my shadow soldiers appeared there were more than the last time I summoned them.

Darren: (Heh, a power boost gave me more soldiers huh?)

Shoto: My liege, I beg for your command.

Shadow Soldier: Same here.

At that moment. Lucas, Yuko, Aether, Rose and the girls walked into the room. 

Yuko: Alright, Darren what the situ- *Sees the 100 shadow soldiers on the ground bowing at me except for Hurwhiill*

Darren: Do you know why I called you all??

Everyone including the soldiers: No.

Darren: I wanted to ask you all a question...

Everyone including the soldiers: What question??

Darren: Will you all follow me, even if I do walk down the path of evil?