Yuko Chapter- The Date With Artoria Saber

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

/= Whispers

""= Phone

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

I just sat in my room while Lucas and Yuko just sat next to me playing with their phone.

Darren: Nothing good's on social media nowadays. It's so boring.

Lucas: I know right? I'm so bored.

Yuko: Two monarchs bored? Should we go and kill people for fun?

Darren: Love the idea but like should we?

Lucas: Japan's population would be wiped out by us then.

Darren: *groans* So what should we do?

Yuko: You two figure that out. I have a date to get to.

Darren: I guess it will just be you then Lucas. Kurumi just texted me saying if I wanted to grab something to eat with her.

Lucas: C'mon you idiots. Fine, go one dates with your girlfriends. I don't care.

Yuko POV:

The moment I arrived at the mall, I Saber was standing behind me just waiting for me.

Saber: Boo, you finally arrived after so long. Yuko-san.

Yuko: Sorry, I had some businesses to attend to with my friends.

Saber: What happened?

Yuko: We were just bored really, we just scrolled through our phones. Darren has a new ability you know?

Her eyes suddenly lit up and quickly asked me a question.

Saber: What was it?

Yuko: I think he is able to fuse angels together.

Saber: He can?

She suddenly turned around and I could feel a little evil energy appearing from her.

Yuko: I think he has a new Undead soldier as well. Baruka, his powers are sneak and shadow steps which allows him to move at extreme speeds.

Saber: I see...

We continued to walk along the mall, encountering an arcade on the way.

Yuko: Saber-Chan, do you wanna go to the arcade?

Saber: Sure.

We went inside the arcade and played a bunch of games from air hockey to shooting games until we were kicked out of the arcade for apparently winning too many tickets.

Saber: Isn't another one going to join us?

Yuko: Saber Alter?

Saber: yep.