Chapter 79- The Spirit In Distress

()= Thinking/ Replacing

*= Actions

""= Phone

/= Whispers

--= Narrator

~~= Timeskip

Darren POV:

I sat on the ground as I started breathing in and out.

Darren: I finally won.

Tohka: You did.

Yuko: Good job, she was pretty strong.

Darren: We should head home-

My body suddenly had a searing pain come over it.

Lucas: Dude, you alright?

Darren: Yeah, I'm fine.

Kurumi and Mukuro grabbed both of my arms and swung it over their necks.

Kurumi: You're damaged, who knows how much did that Trios Angels did to your body. You were in bed for the last 2 weeks when you used that.

Mukuro: And Muku and Kurumi had to take care of you because of that.

Darren: Sorry, I think I broke some bones again.

The 6 of us teleported back to Shido's house who was extremely shocked to see us still alive. He rushed towards us, only to receive a punch from Tohka.

Tohka: HOW COULD YOU ABANDON ME?! IF DARREN DIDN'T COME TO SAVE ME! I WOULD'VE DIED!

Shido: Sorry... but, they-

Tohka: I don't care anymore...

Shido: I understand.

Tohka: I'm moving in with Darren...

Shido: If that's what you wish. Then we have no obligation to stop you.

I just turned my head as Tohka and Shido was arguing.

Darren: (Why are relationships so hard? I just saved Tohka because she gave me her angel. Which is what I needed to win the war.)

Ciel: (Master, I can sense Tohka's emotions in disarray. It might be best to calm her down now.)

Darren: (Good idea, I just cannot move my body right now due to how much it hurts.)

Ciel: (Master, I suggest take some mana from Lucas and Yuko. They have immense amounts of mana inside their body.)

Darren: (That is an excellent idea.)

I grabbed Lucas and Yuko's forearm and started to absorb small amounts of mana from them.

Yuko: Wassup?

Lucas: What are you doing now?

They saw me grabbing onto their forearm and immediately knew what I was doing from the posture that I was in.

Lucas: Oh, you need some mana?

Yuko: Here's some more mana if you need it.

I was finally able to move, after absorbing some mana from Yuko and Lucas. I slowly stood up and crunched my neck, before walking towards Tohka.

Darren: Tohka, *placing a hand on her shoulder* I know that I shouldn't say anything right now. But, calm down. It's not worth going inverse over this small issue.

Nia: I see that Tohka knows about what you did?

Darren: About what?

Nia: How you manipulated DEM and destroying it bit by bit on the inside until you had to quit.