Chapter 114: Profile

Dos's POV

I let out a deep sigh.

F*ck! that was close.

"T*ng*na, muntik na tayo dun ah." I heard Aze said after the door closed. I immediately opened my eyes and get up to continue changing my clothes.

Good thing Aze Knows every shortcuts to their hospital, and even if we almost died because of Yany's reckless driving, at least we still arrived just in time.

"I'll get going, dad's already looking for me." Yany said after typing through her phone.

"Wait" I stopped her. She immediately look at me before she could even open the door. "Aren't you going to attend to my party?" I sarcastically asked.

"No thanks, I don't want to get involved with your family affairs" She replied before giving me a fake smile "So... Bye!"

"Alright. But she's gonna be there" She was about to open the door again but suddenly stopped after hearing what I have just said. She looked at me with confusion. "Your friend--"

"Oh--Don't you dare call her my friend!" She offendedly react. I smirked, ignoring what she just said.

"I found out that her plane went to Switzerland, looks like your 'friend' wasn't actually trying to escape at all. She was actually looking forward to assasinate me. Just like what she did to Clinton" I suddenly sounded bitter. She sighed.

"Fine, I'll go to your stupid party. I might as well spend my Chrismas sending someone to hell."

"Looks like someone's still bitter" Aze commented. She immediately raised her eyebrows at him.

"Excuse me?!" She asked with a high pitched voice. I took an apple from the table beside me and take a bite while watching them have their little arguement.

"Your excused" Aze answered with full of sarcasm. I smiled.

"Tsh! Whatever! I don't have time to argue with you!" She was about to open the door again when Aze teased her even more.

"Why are you always in a hurry? May Date ka?"

"YES! So--"

"Kanino? Kay Tres?" He smiled playfully. Showing her how much he enjoys teasing her.

"Ugh! Don't you dare mention his name in front of me again!" Yany's face turned red but not because of shame, but because of annoyance.

"Bakit? Kasi nabibitter ka pa den?" Aze continue to tease her then let out a demonic laugh. I accidentally choked after almost hearing Tres's laught from him. "Uy! Dos okay ka lang?" He immediately stopped laughing and gave me some water after hearing me caugh.

"Serves you right!" I heared Yany snorted before completely leaving the room.

The f*ck did I do to her?

A few moments passed and the room came back to silent. I closed my eyes to savor my moments of peace when Aze started talking again. -_-

"Dos, naisip ko lang" he paused for a moment before continuing "Mangaroling kaya tayo sa Switzerland no?" Agad akong napadilat nang marinig ang sinabi nya.

"Ano nanamang kag*guhan yan?" kunot noong tanong ko sa kanya.

"Oh bakit? Pwedi naman ah? Tapos kapag mangangaroling tayo imbis na tig sasampung piso, sa isang bahay lang may ten Swiss Franc ka na! Magkano din yun dito sa pinas ah!" He tried to defend his idea. I shook my head in disbelief.

Mayaman ka na nga, mukha ka pa ring pera -_-

"But come to think of it. If our ancestors just chose to live in Switzerland than migrating here in the Philippines, we would've been living in one of the most ritches country in the world" he added.