Chapter 117: Dinner

Dos's POV

"Last shot!...Okay, nice. That's it, Perfect!" The photographer said while taking my pictures. I let out a deep sigh after he put down his camera.

I was about to go back to the dressing room when I saw Raze who was also looking at me with a grin drawn on all over his face. I was already pissed just by seeing his face, but good thing I still manage to compose myself and continue to walk back to the dressing room, as if I didn't saw him.

After I changed my clothes back, I immediately took my phone and looked at the time when I saw Athena's name on my screen. My brows furrowed when I saw the pictures that she sent me.

It was Austin's pictures. The first two was a stolen photo of her while playing volleyball in the pool. Her background somehow looked familiar, but I didn't mind it. A smile suddenly escaped from my lips when I swiped the next pic. She was smiling while looking at the camera, as if she was actually looking straight at me. I sat on the chair beside me and took a sip from the coffee that I asked from one of the staff earlier when I suddenly realized where the photo was taken.

Wait! Was she in my house?! How? Why?

I continue to took a sip on my coffee while swiping the next picture, when I suddenly spat out my coffee after seeing a picture of her, wearing a black swimsuit.

It was another stolen picture of her. She was looking up while her hands was on the air, holding a white white ball. Her short hair were soaking wet. Half of her body were covered with water from the pool, but most of her body her were definitely exposed, even her sides! Although there were few crossed thin fabrics hugging from her back to the front part of the swim suit, I still couldn't believe what I'm seeing.

She almost looked like she's naked!

Even though it's freezing cold here, I feel like my anger and frustration could melt down the entire snow of Switzerland. Out of frustration, i immediately stood up and called Athena.

["Oh bu--"] she was just about to talk when I immediately cut her off

"Why was she in my house? And why the hell what's she wearing...That THING?!" I exclaimed. I was even more annoyed when I heard her laugh from the other side of line.

["They we're swimming. What do you expect her to wear? A Jacket?"] She asked sarcastically ["Besides, it was not her intention to wear that. Napilitan lang sya para makasali sa laro nila"]

"And who made her dress like that?!" I asked back and it took her a while to answer.

["Eh bakit ba ang tindi ng galit mo? Hindi naman ibang tao ang mga kasama nya. At nandun din kami kanina, hindi mo naman kailangang--"] she tried to change the subject.

"That's not my point!--"

["Eh ano?! Bakit ka magagalit?"]

"Dahil saka pa sya nagsuot ng ganyan, kung kelan wala ako!" Wala sa sariling naisagot ko. Pareho kaming natahimik. Napapikit na lang ako sa inis nang muling marinig ang tawa nya mula sa kabilang linya.

It was true though. I know my friends and everyone in the house, and it's not the idea of her getting harassed or get fantasized, was the problem. It was her, having the courage to wear something like that when I wasn't even there! And the feeling that she's much comfortable to show off her skin to them, that me. -_-

I know it's jealousy, I know i'm jealous to the point that I can even imagine myself gauging their eyes out for looking at her while wearing that. I'm jealous because they got the chance to celebrate a Christmas party with her. I'm jealous because they got the chance to talk to her and have fun, without her pushing them off like what she's doing to me. They even brought her to my house without my permission, just like what I was planning to do, if she just didn't reject me and push me away.