Prologue

It was many years ago, ten years to be exact, after the massive deaths of people, not just the normal kind but the powered ones too.

Everyone lost their families after the clan of the risen vampires attacked the whole country leaving nothing but bloodless and lifeless bodies.

When everyone needed help, no one dared to do so. Only the powered ones moved their guts. But even powered ones needed some help too. The other countries close to them didn't think twice about not giving a hand to innocent ones. Leaving the normal people in tears of blood, shedding for their family lost.

Even the powerful ones weren't able to finish what needed to be done.
Everyone lost someone in their lives.

Even the group that is said to save the world from the kin of vampires.

But after ten years, many things happened, and the country is slowly getting back at its pace. The other countries didn't expect that they could still recover from the massive destruction that happened that day. It's like an apocalyptic situation no one ever imagined.

By the time had come, everyone outside wondered how this country was able to make a comeback.

A huge credit was given to the longest-running president, for being able to react in the situation. Not just the people outside but also the people who live in that said country.

Everyone praised him, looked up at him, even on the point of praising him.

Little they didn't know, someone who's stronger, bolder, and smarter, is behind this solid comeback.

She made her decision, she'll end every single vampire, all of their kids, without hesitation or empathy.

The ones who tamed the monster turned into one. But this time, she'll make everything right. Even if she has to end her life at last.

For her friend, family, and lover that she lost, she won't live with mercy.

______

Author's note

Hello everyone, this is book two of TAMING MY MONSTER with a hundred and ten parts published. The prologue runs for 10 years perspective, but the few first chapters will be in the same timeline as the last book. This is to show the transition of the main character turning into a vampire. Just in case you'll get confused.

Also, this is a crossover of my other fiction called KINGDOM, if you haven't read it, I do advise you to do so.

⚠️DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ KINGDOM & TAMING MY MONSTER! ⚠️

Last, many new characters will appear. As I said in the last chapter of my first book.

MOST IMPORTANT, this book is made out of fiction.

I hope you'll support this till the end, Thank you