Special Chapter 1

(Chapter 134 Possibilities's Special Chapter)

Author's Note

Ayow just wanna share, when I was writing this, I realized that I should not post it as a normal chapter and just keep it as the last. Supposedly it's a chapter next to 134, but yeah. I know it sounds so messy, so please forgive me (lol) I just think I should tease y'all. Enjoy!

'''''

Nayeon's PoV

I went out as I wanted to get some air and let my mind rest for all the thoughts that were only caused by one person, the creator. I knew everything now is fine and going to its place. I looked around and saw the calmness of the place after the complete chaos.

It's peaceful now.

"Nayeon."

I looked back and there she was the reason why I chose to go out to free my mind from the thoughts that I want to ask even tho I know already what will be the outcome. It's funny how fast I've settled from Hong Y/N even if there are still possibilities of us being together.

She didn't die... But she needs to stay here. And that will be only solved if I will stay here too. But It's too late... I've broke her already.

And now this girl, the creator, the one who made me wonder for a long period is standing here again, doing the same thing. And how could I not? She kissed me a while ago... I wanna know what she meant by that.

Do I have to wait again? Do I have to love her from afar just as I did before?

"Can we talk?"

I just nod and turned again to watch everything get worked on slowly.

"I know I've already thanked you back there, but I wanna thank you again for everything. You went here to help me, even if you got here first." Shin said as she chuckled lightly.

"But I've been meaning to ask you why you did that. Even though I planned to ask your help, I didn't expect you to move first... I wanna know what's your reason to help me... And I wanna know if that's still what you are feeling right now."

Did she know? She probably did, after all, she's a creator.

"What else do you think?" I bitterly asked.

Sometimes I hate when she acts as if she didn't know what is happening. Just what is the point of that?

"Well, you're a queen, and... we're friends..."

Friends? I've sacrificed my friends and my life to go here to be called by someone who's the reason why I am here as a Friend.

"We're not, Y/N. You know that." I said and watched her eyes turn sad.

"We both know we didn't become friends, we barely know each other's stories, but I hate that you had me thinking all the time for you. Ever since I learned to appreciate you, you stayed not just in my mind but also in my heart. I came here because I was hoping I could help you and in return... you'll let me know you more..."

"And maybe when I learn to know you, I can finally answer why I fell for you even tho we didn't have much to time to figure out things between us together."

"But that didn't go to plan, right?" She asked.

"I hate when you always made me wrong... I thought it would be just easy as that but then a whole new person welcomed us here... And funny thing, I fell her for too." I sadly said as I started to wander my thoughts again.

"I thought she was the one for me, she shared her stories, and I learned it all... but in the end, we're still not for each other... I had to let her go because I said I can't let myself stay in the same situation I was when I fell for you."