Chapter 67: Revealed

Third Person

Days passed and it was time to face the president. Jun along with the girls went to the President's palace. As soon as they got inside, Y/N noticed the strong security which made her worry for some reason.

They were checking each of them with a device that none of them is familiar with.

"I'm amazed at the advanced security you have here. What is this for again?" Jun asked.

"A little check. The president wants to make sure that everyone who comes in is clean and safe. Got some cases of vampires, but the president doesn't want to announce it as it will cause panic. You'll know later. The president is amazed at the preparedness of your village and progresses you made."

As the royalties heard that, they looked at Y/N with a knowing look.

"Woah, so it detects vampires."

"Yeah."

Jun nodded as he secretly looked at Y/N. Y/N on the other hand is trying to think of a plan for how to get in without getting detected.

"Mina," Nayeon called and gave her a look. Mina instantly got what the queen is trying to say like they just had their brains connected.

Mina stood behind Y/N. As it was Y/N's turn to be checked, Mina stood closer behind Y/N but looked at the guard who was about to check Y/N.

"She's clear. " Mina said, more like a command to the guard. In just a snap, she didn't check Y/N anymore and let her in.

After Mina was checked, which is the last member, they all head to the president's room where they will start the talk.

"Thanks for that."

"No problem," Mina said to Y/N.

As they got into the room, they noticed another set of guards. Each corner has two or three guards which made Y/N feel uneasy.

"Pleased to meet you, Mr. Jun. Have a seat, I didn't expect you'll bring many people... And, all of them are girls." The guy said, sitting at a center table.

Jun and the girls did sit on the couch as there are many of them.

"The last time you went here, we haven't talked a lot. It was with the other leaders of the villages too. Now I am wondering that brought you back here. But before that, allow me to thank you for replacing Mayor Chou in the meantime. I haven't heard a thing from him after his leave. I guess he is really taking seriously whatever he up to huh?" the president said.

"First of all, thank you, Mr. President, for allowing me to go back to your place. And yes, I do have some important matters to tell you. I also brought my friends to help me to tell you about the important matter that brought us here... I won't be this long, Mr. President, we need your help."

"Help about what, Mr. Jun?"

The royalties remained quiet as they are also intimidated by the guards surrounding them. They worried mostly for Y/N.

"About the vampires, we know you know about them," Jun revealed.

"Continue." The president said which was unlike the expected reaction the girls and Jun expected.

"You know that there are vampires who were able to live on this border. Excluding the vampires outside, these vampires are a threat to us, Mr. President. And there are not just ordinary vampires."

"How do you confirm these things you are saying, Mr. Jun? Have you seen vampires already? Encounter them?"

Jun thought for a second, but he doesn't have a choice anymore.