Chapter 119: Backfire?

Third Person

"How is he?" Y/N asked as she entered the room.

They just got back from outside and the moment they got back to their base, Y/N instantly reported what happened to the president.

"All good now, I literally forgot that he's a werewolf. But he used a lot of energy, remember this is only the second time he transformed after a long time." Jeongyeon said.

"This won't happen if we stayed with him... We lack of people and now we lost part of them."

Before Y/N could even say anything more, Jun woke up.

"Did I pass out again?" Jun huffed as he sat up.

"You have to stay here and save your energy. Let us do the job for today." Y/N said.

"But-"

"You'll listen to me, the president put me under control."

Jun groaned as he knows he can't do anything about that. Pretty unusual for a werewolf to follow a younger vampire.

Suddenly the door blasted open grabbing the attention of the three who are in the room.

"Captain! Vampires are attacking! They are all over the city!" One of the guards rushed who was still panting.

"What?"

Y/N and Jeongyeon walked out of the room but she told Jun to stay in there. She followed the guard and they all went to the control room where the royalties and girls, including the president.

"Monsters... All of them are monsters." The only words fell from Giselle's lips as she ran her eyes on the screen where the whole city is monitored.

"Y/N, I launched the first defense already, we have to help them or else they will all lose."

Y/N nodded as she looked at the girls and the royalties.

"Wait, I-I think it's too early."

"Then we just have to stay for long, we can't just sit here!" Y/N said to Nayeon.

They all nodded and left their base along with the first set of the unordinaries and military.

"We will kill every vampire we see, we won't leave anything, that's an order!"

"COPY!"

~~~~~

Your PoV

As we went out of our base, and we run to the main city, the inevitable chaos that we'd been waiting for started. But even how prepared we are, it still caught me by how everything I saw was right.

"Havoc."

They weren't just vampires or unordinary vampires, they are haywire unordinary vampires... New ones, I could literally smell the strong scent of their morbid venom pooling over their mouths like ravenous jackals.

"Snap out!" A body pushed me before I even know it. As I looked up, I saw Nayeon standing close to me.

"I know you're surprised, but this isn't the time for that!"

I heard screams, loud ones. Crying and screeching all because of the fear these monsters have created. Even how much ready we are, we'll still lose people...

I spotted a group of people and some vampires were about to attack them. Before it'll happen, I had them stopped and blown away.

"Run! Go with them! They will bring you to the safe place, quick!"

I looked around to check everyone else, it's not yet even that long since it's started but the fire have already burnt down the places. Bullets were on the floor and blood started to paint the downed walls.