Chapter 89: Move

Ningning's PoV

Jennie unnie left like nothing happened after we argued. I'm sure she'll still go with her plan, she never listens to me anymore.

Instead of going back to the house, I went to my friend, Winter. As soon as I got there, I told her everything happened just a while ago. Since Y/N unnie... left us, and Jennie unnie changed, Winter is the only one who I can call a friend.

"Didn't you say Eunwoo oppa was sent to upper border too?"

"Jennie unnie didn't send him. But I do think he's in there. Lately, he's been acting cold, even my brother."

"Well, maybe because your sister blames Eunwoo oppa. Do you think he ran away?"

"I think Jennie unnie thinks Eunwoo oppa did run away. And he purposely let Y/N unnie escape before."

"That sick."

"I know... I can't believe it too. Clearly, it just means they never wanted to be with us. Also, it seems like they turned their back on the ones who gave new life to them."

"You think they are into each other? You know? They are friends..." Winter said which made me frown.

"Geez! No way, Y/N unnie had a girlfriend before. And I always think Y/N unnie despised Eunwoo oppa. That's why Bin oppa hates her also."

"Well... They could be pretending."

I looked at Winter as I stopped. Just thinking that, I can't seem to accept it. Winter technically suggests that Eunwoo oppa is cheating on my brother with Y/N unnie who's my sister's partner too.

I know they don't have an intimate connection, I mean my sister and Y/N unnie. Y/N unnie doesn't feel the same way as my sister used to feel. But still, she owns her now.

Vampire bonding is really complicated. Bin oppa is smart to do it to someone he loves... Or at least he thought. If Winter is right, then my brother is just like my sister. They both trusted the wrong people.

I don't want to end up in that situation. I'm not ready. Even if I know that anytime soon I have to get my partner already.

"So, what's your plan? You won't go here and tell me all that stuff without a plan under your head." Winter said grinning.

"Jennie unnie is planning to go to the upper border with some of the vampires in this clan. I wanna go too."

"Did you ask her?"

"She didn't let me. That's why I'm here."

"I don't know, Ning. I think we better let them do the job."

"But this is an adventure. You like adventure, do you?"

"Yeah? But not the kind of adventure that I will die. We don't know what's on that border." winter said. I looked at her for a minute but she just shrugged. I guess I can't convince her anymore.

"Fine. I guess I'll just go on my own." I said melancholy as I stood from my seat.

"Oh come on! Don't do this, Ning.  You'll kill me by worrying for you. Not just that, your sister will find out that you left and the first thing she'll do is to ask me. You don't want me to be killed by your sister, do you?"

"Well, she won't kill you if she won't find you here... Right?"

"What the—"

"Come on, Winter.  You're the only friend I've got. Besides,  don't you wanna try the premium experience of being able to walk under the sun? Admit it, being able to go out while the sun is up is useless if you can only walk in this place."