Chapter 25: Break In

Third Person

While Y/N is catching up with the other girls, the girls themselves stopped as they knew they are already far from danger.

"Wait, we have to wait for Hyein."

"There's no time. We have to go." Haewon said to Lily.

"But—"

"Didn't you see how she fought there? She literally lied to us. She's not even blind!"

"Hey, you also lied to us. You never told us you have powers." Gaeul said.

Suddenly, Haewon saw Yoree coming. She already expects Y/N to show up that's why she duplicates herself and ready the spear she's holding.

"Stop right there!" Haewon yelled as she saw Y/N a few steps away.

"Haewon, what are you doing?!" Karina asked.

Y/N on the other hand remained calm even if the tip of the spear was already close to her.

"I have a reason why I hid my power. And you've been with me for a long time already, unlike this girl!" Haewon said.

"I'm sure I remember it right that uncle Hiro and aunt Yeseung's kid was born blind. How suddenly you can see and fight?"

"I'm not your enemy here. I helped you!" Y/N yelled.

"So? Who knows if you only did that to convince us that you're not a bad person."

The girls looked at Y/N as they started to get what Haewon is saying.

"Fine, kill me," Y/N said without hesitation as she points the tip of the spear against her neck.

Haewon didn't expect it. She doesn't have plans to do it. She just wants to scare the latter. But it seems like she failed.

"Do it, kill me."

"Unnie, I don't think you should—"

"Shut up!" Haewon trembles as Kyujin tried to stop her.

She glared at Y/N, as she clenched her grip on the spear.

"I got my eyes on you." She said as she put suppressed herself.

"Where are we going now? Did you defeat all the vampires?" Gaeul asked.

"The ones who are chasing us? Yes. But I am sure they got a backup. They could track us if we don't move." Y/N said.

"Wait, I've got an idea. Let's go to the upper border. I'm sure they'll let us in now. Haewon and Hyein just need to show that they got powers." Lily said.

"But what if they only let Haewon and Hyein in? And I doubt that after that they can enter the upper border. There will be a test and holding for sure." Karina said.

"We can try to sneak in," Y/N said which made them look at her.

"What? Are you out of your mind? They sure have strong security."

"I know, but we have the two of us on this team. We can use that as an advantage." Y/N said to Haewon.

"How are we gonna do that? And how can we also help others who are powerless?" Haewon asked.

"We don't have powers, yeah. But we can follow the order precisely." Gaeul said.

"So what's the plan?"

Your PoV

It was almost midnight as we got to the upper border. I looked at the barrier and realized they already fixed it.

Aside from getting inside, I have one more problem. I haven't taken any blood this day. I was thinking that while we are getting inside, I could get one of the guards...  I just need to be cautious because I'm sure Haewon is looking after me.

After I told the plan to her, we immediately set our plan on. I told them to get into their position.

After that, I made my way to the gate. I hood over my hoodie as I released my fangs.

As I got in front of the gate, I pressed the intercom and faced the camera lens.

"Listen, I came here to give information that the vampires are here to attack," I said hoping they would believe.

After a few seconds, a red dot appeared.

"I could tell you their plans. I was once in their clan before I left. You have all the means to use me..."

After a few moments, the gate made a loud noise. It went open as a bunch of armed men went out pointing their guns at me.

"Get on your knees!"

I did as they said. I raised my hand between my head as they walked towards me and cuffed me, both hands, feet, and even around my neck.

Suddenly, someone came out from the gate. A mid-30s man in a much higher position.

"Who are you?"

"It doesn't matter. I guess you'll be much happier if I started to tell you what I know..."

"In return?"

"Return? I just want blood. I think you can give me what I want. I don't choose what type of person owns the blood. A murderer, corrupt, anything."

"Bring her to the headquarters. Keep your eyes on her."

As we start to walk, it's time to do what is planned.

"Are we late?"

Haewon appeared with a bunch of her clones that are covered and only her eyes were seen.

The military forces went alert and got their attention diverted to those clones.

As I saw that the plan is working, I went to my next plan.

I used the long chain that is connected to the lock on my neck. I wrapped it around the guard's neck that is holding me and choked him with it.

As everyone was distracted, I dragged that guy into a dim place and bite his neck to suck his blood.

I could feel his force to escape but I used my power to make him stay still.

As I got satisfied, I went back to where I left Haewon and her clones are still standing.

The military troupes were all backing up as they continued to fire their guns. I used it to go to the main entrance where I saw the girls.

"Close your eyes!" Karina said as she strikes the axe she's been holding to break the cuff in my hands and feet.

"We have no time, we have to go now!"