Chapter 32: Different Ways

Third Person

"Guys! Y/N's outside! " Lily yelled making the girls stopped on arguing.

They went out of the house and saw the girl who was completely fine, maybe?

They didn't react right away, except for Haewon. She run to the older and checked her.

"Are you okay? What took you so long to go back?!"

Y/N winced at how close Haewon was then she was almost shutting.

"Don't you dare get close to us?" Gaeul huffed as she dragged Haewon away from Y/N.

Y/N went confused, she looked at the girls and realized something was wrong.

"Y-Y/N, I had to tell them. We're worried that they caught you and killed you because-"

"Shut it, Haewon! No one's worried about her. Especially now that we know she's a vampire!" Gaeul exclaimed.

Y/N was surprised by what Gaeul revealed, she didn't expect that she'll be home and this is what's happening now.

"Is that true?" Karina asked.

Y/N didn't reply, it's not like she didn't know what to reply, but she's don't know what will happen next.

Her eyes darted to the two younger and saw them holding their spear and bow tightly. It went tighter when they saw Y/N look at it.

"I told you guys, I'm not an enemy." Y/N calmly says as she took a step only to stop when the two girls ready their weapons.

"That's right, you think we'll believe you that fast?" Gaeul huffed sarcastically.

Haewon stood in front of Y/N, facing the other girls.

"Haewon, get back here!" Karina said.

"No, If you can't trust Y/N, then just trust me."

"Haewon," Lily called.

"Guys, we've been with her! She never attacked us. She was the one helping us, come on!"

"It's easy for you because your father is already dead! Didn't your parents die because of the vampires too?" Gaeul said.

"I know... But it's not right to blame it on her. Y/N isn't the one who did that, it's the vampires who turned her like them."

"No, Haewon... It's okay. I understand." Y/N said which made her look at her.

"What?"

"I know you guys won't trust me anymore as soon as you'll find out that I am a vampire too. I'll just leave if that's what the nice thing to do."

"No! You're not leaving us!"

"I'm not leaving you all like this here. I found help... They'll get here to save you." Y/N said.

She smiled last before bowing.

"It was nice to meet you all. But I think you deserve to live like the others. Without hiding and running away. Our journey together stops here." Y/N said as she hung her head up.

She glances at Haewon who is just staring at her while the other girls remained up. The girl smiled last before turning and started walking away.

Haewon looked at her then she looked back at her friends.

"G-guys, let's stop her."

"No, Haewon, she knows what she's doing," Karina mumbled, shaking her head.

Flashback

"What exactly are you in here?" Y/N asked after they talked about what happened 8 years ago.

Surprisingly, Sejun, Tzuyu's father didn't suspect why Y/N remained as is what she looks like 8 years ago. For someone who's 27, she still looks 19.
Prolly he didn't notice she was gone for long as he is also looking for his daughter, his daughter who was already gone.

"I'm the leader of this village. Ever since, after the chaos, they put up a barrier as they said that the southern border was now claimed by the vampires. Wait, where were you come from?"

"from the upper east, I found some people there. And we managed to get in here. We had... Had to do something just to get in, so I wouldn't be surprised if you'll hear it."

"You found people outside?"

"They've been wanting to get in here too. But the guards of the barrier won't let them."

"That's understandable, last time I heard, two vampires broke in, but they escaped after."

Y/N knew it was she and Jennie that is being talked about.

"As I was saying, you need to help me to help them. They are only as young as me. 22 is the older, 15 must be the youngest."

"Really?" Sejun asked frowning.

"Yes, and they are all skilled for fighting vampires. If you need people for your army, they are suitable." Y/N said.

"Why are you saying that to me?"

Y/N stops as she thinks first. Right, it's like she's letting him use the girls. But that isn't the case.

"They don't have a family anymore. They are each other's family to consider. They'll die if we continue to hide because of the guards chasing us because we are not from here."

"What do you want me to do then?"

"Take care of them."

"Y/N-"

"The prophecy isn't done yet, sir. I saw it, I saw they'll come back. Tzuyu will come back."

"You said she's dead."

"She is... But that is what I saw. Sir, I know I can trust you. These girls... They need help too."

"I'll have them check, tell me what the location of their place is."

"I will, but I have something more to say."

"What is it?"

"I won't be going with them."

"What? Why?"

"I need to find them, I need to find Tzuyu and the others. I am positive about what I saw. I'll come back as I found them."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, sir. Just... Take care of my friends. Give them the things they failed to have for hiding away from the vampires. Tzuyu would be proud to know that."

End of Flashback

Not so long, the cars stopped outside the house where the girls are staying. At first, they planned to escape not until Sejun came out and told them what they were up to.

"Your friend, Hong Y/N sent us here to save you. We have to check you all to see if you're infected. After that, if you pass, you may live freely without guards hunting you all. She explained to me how you got here. I'm Chou Sejun, the leader of this village."