Chapter 55: Laid Plan

Jihyo's PoV

I was just chilling in the living area with coffee in my hand as I let my thoughts about this Y/N fill my head. 

Everyone hoped for what they wanted. Including me and Nayeon, of course. In my case, I hoped that the Y/N we are with is the Y/N we met. Because after all, I never met someone as strong as Shin Y/N. Not until this world came into the picture and we met another Y/N...

I was able to look back at her past...  And it's almost much like Shin Y/N.

"Where's Nayeon?" Tzuyu asked who came out of the room and saw me.

"She left earlier with Karina."

Tzuyy sat down on the couch next to me and sighed.

"Don't tell me your itching to go back. We can't, we don't know where's Giselle." I said to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu didn't reply which made me look at her. She's looking at one of the frames here in the living room. Frames that have pictures on it.

She's looking at that Y/N.

To be honest, the meeting of the two last time really stuck in my mind. I can see the longing in Y/N's eyes. Then when she revealed that she knew Tzuyu is not the same Tzuyu she loved, her eyes turned to nothing but sorrow. Like when Shin Y/N lost Jieun. At that time, Jieun is the only person who was very close to Shin, that's why when she died, Shin Y/N went different. Her sad eyes became sadder.

"Don't tell me you fell for that?" I chuckled which made her turn her head to me with a confused look.

"No way, I would never fall for outsiders." Tzuyu huffed.

I just shook my head as I remembered her words before. It's 'cause of her father's dumb rule. And until now she follows it. Not all actually. When Tzuyu found out that I am not a royal by blood, I thought she'll stop talking to me and treat me like a commoner,  because that's what her father's rule was.

Also, the reason why she's not close to Y/N and Jieun.

"I'm serious, Jihyo. I don't wanna follow Nayeon and Y/N's story. Tch, it's so dumb." she said referring to the creator.

"So you also think Y/N waitin' for Tzuyu is dumb? Dumbest, I say. Because she waited for ten years. While Nayeon only waited for Shin Y/N the shortest."

I heard Tzuyu sigh as she rolled her eyes. Suddenly we heard voices outside and before we could wonder who is it, Nayeon opened the door while someone was following her behind.

"Don't worry, my friends are royalties they know how to act accordingly."

"I hope so," Y/N said who has a small smile laid on her lips while crossing her arms.

Nayeon stopped as she saw me and Tzuyu in the living room. Y/N stopped when Nayeon stopped.

"Guys, just right in time. I brought Y/N with me." Nayeon said.

I saw Y/N look at Tzuyy but eventually leave her eyes away from her. I stood up and smiled at her when they both walked in.

"I'll call the others," Tzuyu said and left.

"Jihyo," I said, reaching my hand to her. She looked at it and took it as she smiled.

"Y/N...  Hong Y/N. Nayeon mentioned you have a friend...  Shin Y/N?"

"Yeah, apparently she's also the reason why we came here."

"I see, But I haven't seen anyone who looked like me for 2 years staying on this border.  My friends and I go around to hunt down vampires."