Chapter 72: Enchanced?

Your PoV

"My ability dumped me here. And it's because of them." Giselle said as she looked away.

I looked at Jun confusedly but he seemed not surprised.

"They did inject you with something, didn't they?"

"Inject?" I asked Jun. Giselle looked at Jun and nodded.

"How did you know?" Giselle asked.

"They did it to me too. But you're lucky you can still use it. I assume you do because you were able to get here, right? In my case, I lost mine."

I frowned even more and stood up to face Jun.

"What are you saying?"

"Y/N, I-"

"You knew that they had something but you didn't tell me? Jun, what the fuck?!"

"I was worried. I don't want to ruin your plan. If you find out about that, you'll be discouraged or worse give up and end like me."

"You should have told me! I thought we were in here together?! How could you keep a secret from me?!"

"It's just for the best-"

"Well, fuck off! If you told me, maybe we could have been more careful! Maybe we could have made a solution to this!"

"That's exactly why I don't wanna tell you. You have bigger plans, Y/N. You can't always help everyone."

"Look, I'm sorry for keeping it from you, but we have another thing to settle than this." He said as he held my shoulders and looked at me.

"I can't believe you."

I walked to the bed and sat there as I tried to process everything. I can't let my emotions drive me. Jun is right, even if I hated what he did, we still need to settle something.

"I don't understand. When they injected something into me, I knew something would cause that. And that is not being able to control my power. That is why I am here. But you... How? How did you lose-"

"I wasn't sure either. Maybe they made another formula or something. A few years ago when they... They got me, they injected that thing into me. After that, I was never able to transform into a werewolf again. I figured out it's a serum to block our abilities but-"

"Werewolf isn't an ability. It's a curse, Jun." I said.

"Yeah but... We don't really know. It's just an assumption. But if we are going to follow my assumption, and what you find out about these vampires, there's a possibility they changed the formula. Because they can't use unordinaries if they will block their powers."

"You're right," I mumbled.

"What a minute... Who the hell are you? And you... You look like...

"I'm a turned vampire. But before that, I was unordinary."

Giselle's expression changed as she slid away from me.

"I'm here to help. I am a vampire, but I'm good, okay?"

Giselle looked at Jun and Jun nodded, assuring Giselle that I am no harm.

"So, this thing... It was used to block someone's ability. But then, it's now used to mess up and put someone's power out of control. Which makes sense. They inject that thing first then turn their victims into vampires. The turned vampires will be haywire in the first minutes they became vampires. If their powers are uncontrollable and so are they, then they can be a massive weapon of these vampires... Just like an explosive. " I said.