Special Chapter 4 Meet Again (1)

Third Person

[Five Years Later After Shin & Im's Wedding]

It's been five years since Nayeon successfully gave birth to their three little angels. It was the happiest moment of her life, and so does to Y/N. The moment they heard the innocent cries of their babies, that's when they fell in love again not just with each other but also with their babies.

They have three babies and gave them beautiful names that suit them. The first one named Soleil, as she gave new hope of sunshine to Nayeon and Y/N. The moment Soleil came out, Nayeon was in relief, she thought she couldn't make it but the moment she heard the baby, she knew she can bring the two out to the world too.

The second one is named Hoku, as when he came out of Nayeon, all he did was sleep. It was a cute reason but the calmness of the kid brought peace to Nayeon and Y/N.

The last one is named Stella, as she has eyes that shine like stars. Just like Y/N's, and Nayeon fell in love with it.

The five of them live peacefully as a family. With Nayeon still reigning as queen of the first kingdom, and Y/N still helping her loving wife. Everything is just doing fine, although there are changes, but it's doing pretty well on their side.

"Mom, can you tell us a story?" Stella asked as she stared at her mom with the brightest eyes like a star.

Y/N sighed as she sat on Stella's bed. There's no way she can resist those adoring eyes of her daughter.

"Okay, what kind of story do you wanna hear?"

"I want princess and prince!" Stella said in glee.

Y/N looked at her two other kids only for Hoku to nod while Soleil is not having it. And Y/N can easily see that.

"Is that fine with you, Soleil?"

"I want something else. We had that last night." The sunshine said as she pouted.

"What do you want princess? Maybe you three can agree on that."

"I want vampires!"Soleil said as she jumped on her bed and reenacted the vampire.

Just in time that Nayeon walked in after a long day as a queen. She saw her lovely girls and boy which made her heart melt but as she looked at Soleil, her smile turned to frown.

"What's happening here?"

"Mommy!" Stella and Hoku jumped out of their beds and went to hug Nayeon. Nayeon smiled as she carried the two and bring them back to their beds.

"Mom's going to tell us a story about vampires," Soleil said which made Nayeon look at Y/N.

"Uh, baby, you won't like that. It's scary." Nayeon said, walking to her sunshine to put her down to bed.

"But!"

"I want to hear it too Mom. I read that they are powerful." Hoku said as he sat up.

"Are they real, Mommy?" Stella asked as she followed her brother.

"Not exactly baby, they are just fiction."

Y/N just shook her head as a smile tugged her lips hearing what Nayeon is saying.

"But they are, I want to be a vampire someday, Mommy. And I will help you reign our kingdom once I get to be a powerful vampire!" Soleil said.

"You can help me without being a vampire, honey, they aren't true."

"Nayeon."

"Y/N, we already talked about this," Nayeon said as her wife called her.

"Let's choose something else to tell, alright? It's getting late and you three should go to sleep already." Nayeon said.