Chapter 50: Blood

After the meeting they had. Y/N made sure that Jun will be able to get back to his hideout. She told him not to worry and that she'll handle Sejun herself.

Y/N also ordered the girls to act like they didn't know what Sejun is up to. After all, they have to know more about Sejun's connection to the former administration. She reminds each of them, especially Lily who often works with the older.

"I'll leave you out here, we just need to wait for the right time. Everything will be fine, this time I'll make it right." Y/N said to Jun as they arrived back at his hideout.

"Ijun will be proud if she can see you right now. You didn't hide just like I did. I found a solution, and you saved the girls' lives outside."

"I've always blamed the people before for using us. For making us save them first rather than protecting ourselves. But I also know that this won't happen if vampires no longer exist. As much as I just want to run away, I can't turn my back and leave the new friends I met. They accepted me even though I am a vampire now."

"And for Tzuyu, right?"

Y/N looked at Jun with soft eyes as she heard the girl's name.

"Jun... I don't think they're dead. All these years when I lived with the vampires, I thought I have to give justice for their deaths. But then when I had the vision of them with me..."

"Y/N you saw it. I buried them"

"But what if we're wrong? I saw them, Jun. Mom's vision, she's right. We just did it at the wrong time, but I saw them fighting with me."

"I don't want you to doubt your visions, Y/N. So I believe you. I'm sure there's a better answer to this."

"I hope so."

"Y/N, I know that you've changed a lot. Including how you deal with all these situations. From someone who always smiles, to someone like this. I know these are all masks. I know how much you miss them, so when you see them, do whatever you want. You deserve to let down your walls. You've waited for long years."

_______________________________________

Y/N walked back to her village as soon as she made sure Jun is safe. She's walking while her thoughts are drifting from afar.

Jun was right, she can't be forever like that. At this point, Y/N knew that after all of this mess, she wants to go back to how she used to be before.

She missed those times.

It's late already and yet Y/N doesn't feel any threat of walking alone. Thinking there might be someone else ready to attack her.

Although her feet is already bringing her back to the village, Y/N seems to be thinking of other else plan.

The wind during night time is calming for her. She'd rather stay some minites outside. But of course, she has to go back, because a family is waiting for her.

"Y/N!"

Y/N stopped as a familiar car stopped infront of her. She didn't notice it at first as she was too occupied.

"Sejun? How did you know I am here?" Y/N asked nevertheless she gets in the care.

"I was on the way, I saw your ordinate here too. Are you going home?"

"Ordinates?" Y/N asked as she looked at the older while buckling up.

"Yeah... Your phone. It's pretty dark now, the girls must be waiting for you."

"Are you tracking my movements, Sejun? If that so, then I have to throw this phone for you to stop tracking me. I don't need an eye to where I am going, I will tell you where I am if I need so."