Chapter 109: Warning

Jeongyeon left the room the moment she finished her sentence for Nayeon. Feeling disappointed, Jihyo also followed Jeongyeon. Nayeon was left in the room as reality hits her like a truck. And by that time, she knows she's what the others see her.

She knows she can be messy sometimes, or maybe most of the time. If there will be one word to describe her younger self, that would be the best word. And now, she can see that she still has that side of her. 

Messy.

And she knows it's true, especially for Jeongyeon, her closest friend.

Maybe love isn't for her. She can't risk it...But is it even her fault? 

Nayeon sighed in sadness as she lay on her bed and stared at the ceiling. She could cry all she wants, but she can't blame anyone but herself.  All of these messes are caused by her. Sometimes, she can't tell if having the mind to predict is even helpful in her life. She can't even use it now, apparently not, because who else can manipulate love? Even a love potion has its solution.

_____________________

It's already midnight and the other girls are already in their rooms to catch up some rest and call it a day. But for some, they have strong reasons why their minds and eyes are still working and open despite all the tiring events they just experienced.

Tzuyu is staring at the ceiling as she can't sleep. There must be something bothering her, but she can't really tell why. Just as she thought she'll be spending the whole hour staring at the ceiling, she heard some cracks in the floor that made her shift and look at where the sound is coming from. Then there, she saw Giselle.

Giselle isn't even aware that someone is still awake by this time. She went out of the room which Tzuyu witnessed. As fear of the girl would do something she'll regret, Tzuyu followed Giselle.

"Where are you going?"Tzuyu asked as she closed the door again.

Giselle was shocked by Tzuyu. She turned and saw the princess wide awake, almost obvious that she didn't get her sleep yet.

"Just going to get some water. You?" 

"Same," Tzuyu said.

The two girls walked into the kitchen despite not really planning to go there. As Tzuyu grabbed some water, Giselle sighed from the counter where she was sitting.

"You can't sleep?"

"Just wishing that we can end this already so we can go back to our world." 

Giselle nodded wordlessly as she also went to Tzuyu to get some water.

"You know just like you, I don't like this. But because of the girls, I went here to help them... Because they are my friends." Tzuyu said as if she's meaning something.

"Well, we're not the same. They are your friends, while these girls are total strangers to me."

"But you still chose to stay here, aren't you?"

Giselle sighed and sat on the chair. "They are also the first ones who see me as someone," Giselle mumbled.

"That's why it's hard for me to leave. I don't care at first yes, but after everything... I thought I am just staying here for the sake of having a house to stay on, but maybe I like their company too. That's why it also affected me when we lost Kyujin, Leeseo, and Amy. Those three are the very first to welcome me here. Maybe because just like me, they feel left out. Everyone in this house seems so busy erasing those damn vampires, and it's taking forever."

"It's not like Y/N and the other older wants to make you and the three girls feel that way. Especially Y/N, I know she's doing that to have a safe place for the three girls." Tzuyu said.