Chapter 105: Known

The moment Y/N saw Ningning's body not moving, a new fear was unlocked. She didn't process it instantly until she heard a familiar commotion not so far. As she sensed new trouble, Y/N left the younger, swearing to be back. The moment she's running towards the others to help them, Y/N can't erase the thought of returning to where she left the younger vampire, not even sure if she's still alive.

As Y/N found Nayeon and the others, she also saw a group of vampires attacking them. Just in time, the other girls arrived. 

"Where were you?!" Nayeon asked as she saw Y/N.

The girl stood behind Y/N as they fought the vampires back-to-back. As the others started to arrive, including the backup from the president, their enemies went alarmed and didn't dare to think twice about turning back.

It was late when they tried to stop them from escaping. Too late as the vampires already left in the blink of an eye.

Nayeon let out a curse due to frustration, but Y/N didn't even notice that as she is still occupied with the thought that she left Ningning in the middle of the woods. What if those vampires found her? What if the people from the president's side saw her?

"I have to go, I'll see you in the house." 

"Y/N, where are you going?!"

Y/N didn't even look back to reply to Nayeon as she dashed back to the place where she last left Ningning.

"Where is she going?" Jun asked.

Nayeon sighed as she shook her head and looked at Giselle.

"Nayeon, there's more than one portal. We have to close them. We found one at the place we checked before we get here." Mina said.

"Let the president's team handle this place. Go work on closing the portals. Let's see each other back at the house." Jun ordered and the girls instantly complied.

"Hey, are you okay? Where's Y/N?" Jeongyeon asked as she checked on Nayeon for any bruises.

"She said she has something to do. I can feel she's hiding something, Jeong."

Jeongyeon glanced at Jihyo then she looked at her friend again.

"Don't worry, I think she'll tell you later on. let's just finish this mess." 

Meanwhile, as Y/N went back to where she last left Ningning, she saw the down trees but the girl was no longer in the spot where she landed. Y/N doesn't know if she should feel relief that Ningning didn't die in her hands, or feel anxious as she didn't know where could be the girl.

"Y/N! What are you doing here? You should go with the royalties!" Jun said as he saw Y/N in the wounds.

"Jun, they found me," Y/N said to the older without trying to mask the fear in her voice.

"They? Who?"

Y/N shook her head and looked at Jun.

"What happened, did they find the vampires who attacked us?"

"They are still searching the whole area. Y/N those vampires are the vampires we encountered last time. The one who-"

"Killed Amy, I know... But we have another problem. One vampire from outside was here. That only means they found a way to get to this border. They shouldn't be here, Jun, or else..."

"This is bad, I am pretty sure the president would take Giselle again. There's no way she's gonna make this one out." 

Y/N bit her lip as she wandered her eyes around the forest. Though she's trying to see some sign of where Ningning went, She couldn't find anything but the broken trees.