Special Chapter 3 Meet Again

Third Person

[Few Weeks After Hong Y/N Became A Creator]

It's a normal day for the new creator. The two worlds that she's guarding are peaceful at the moment. It is as if nothing bad awaits any of it but this time. Ever since she became a creator, she worked her ass off just to be the worthy creator she is.

But the normal day she thought is about to change...

"Jieun, there's something I wanna ask you."

"Yup, go on, creator. What is it?"

Jieun still serves the new creator even tho the former one, Shin, already left the creator's place to continue her old life. Just like Tzuyu, Jieun comes to her last life, although that means she will stay in paradise forever and cannot go on serving the creator to have a very simple life along with the people who already come to their last life or the ones that are waiting, Jieun stayed at the palace.

There's one reason tho. Because of Shin's sister who's living down the earth. Until now, she's in love with her. And even wanting to see her closer, she can't. She's just gonna wait till the girl comes to paradise and comes to her last life.

With her being the servant of the creator, she can also check on the girl she loves for the longest time.

"If the new creator came, and I have to pass down the title... That means I need to go down too, right?"

Jieun chuckled as she looked at the creator.

"Why would you think of that at this moment, creator? That's too far from today."

"Just curious."

"Well, if you already come to your last life, then you just have to live along with the others in this simple life in paradise. But looking at you, you still have one life left to go down."

Y/N nodded wordlessly taking what Jieun said.

"Let me think, you're asking because you don't wanna be away from the werewolf, do you?"

Y/N looked at Jieun before she answered with a smile.

This is just the start that they can be together. She's not worried because she knows Tzuyu won't go anywhere. But as for her, she worried to see the day when she has to step down as a creator and have a new life either in the Kingdom or the world she saved from darkness.

"Tzuyu loves you, she'll wait even if it means you have to stay down for years."

"I know..."

Suddenly a knock interrupted the conversation between the two. Jieun left what she was doing to open the door and saw the person they are talking about behind it.

"Oh, speaking of." Jieun grinned as she looked back at Y/N.

Y/N looked at them and as she saw Tzuyu, she felt an amount of happiness that brightens up her day...or it does?

Instead of being greeted with a kiss or hug, Tzuyu did something else.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, creator, but there are people who want to see you."

Y/N frowned at how serious the girl is. Not even smiling which made Y/N come to worry.

"Do you want me to come with you, creator?" Jieun said.

Y/N nodded and followed Tzuyu who went out of the room first. Y/N could say through Tzuyu's back that there's something wrong. The latter didn't even say a word until they got to the entrance of the palace.

"I wonder who are these people. Did you let them in, Tzuyu?" Jieun asked.

"No, I just saw them outside the palace."