Chapter 46: Return

/Kingdom/

"Where is she?" Nayeon asked as she arrived at the dungeon.

It's not just her. The other royalties came to the place to visit the person who ran away from them.

"She's still in her cell, like what you said, your highness, we made sure she can't use her power."

Nayeon made her way to the mentioned cell and saw the girl who was sitting on the ground. Her hands are both locked with metal handcuffs that cover her entire hands.

The girl immediately saw the queen and started to burst.

"You! You did this?!"

Giselle tried to run to Nayeon but she was stopped by the chain on her handcuff.

"We don't wanna hurt you. We just need your help to bring us to the place where you came from."

"How many times do I have to tell you, I am not going back there!"

"Don't shout at the royal highness!" the royal guard said as he was about to attack the girl but Nayeon stopped her.

"Listen, we are just trying to save your world." Jihyo butted in.

"Save my world? Are you still up with the claim that I came from another world? Coz if yes, then y'all stupid!"

"Don't make me do this in the fastest way. I'm telling you, you wouldn't be liking it." Mina warned.

"Tch! Whatever."

"Giselle, I am not playing with you. We are going there because our friend is in that place and she's trying to save your world from vampires."

Giselle's face changed as she heard the word 'vampires. '

"Please stop playing."

"We're telling you, we're not. Our friend,  she's a creator, okay? She's cool, cooler than you, you know?" Dahyun said.

"Creator?"

"It's a long story. But she believes that your world is going to be destroyed by the vampires. And we are affected by it. She mentioned a broken prophecy and she has to help someone in your world to make it happen."

"What do you know about the prophecy?" Giselle asked who went serious this time.

"I don't, but our friend knows."

"You're kidding me," Giselle mumbled as she turned around.

"Let's just use my power to make this easier," Mina suggested but Nayeon disagreed.

"Giselle, I'm asking you nicely. Please,  bring us to your world. You are the only one who can open a portal and manage to connect the world."

"Shush, please! I'm thinking!" Giselle sighed.

Meanwhile, Jihyo did look at the girl's past. After having a glimpse of it, she gasped and looked at Nayeon.

"She's part of it too," Jihyo said which made Nayeon frown and Giselle turn around.

"Part of what?"

"The prophecy, she's the bridge...Like Y/N."

"What?"

"How did you know?" Giselle asked.

All of the royalties looked at the girl.

"I saw your past."

"Y-your right," Giselle mumbled.

"My grandma used to tell me that I'll connect two worlds in the future. But I didn't think it was true."

"But you know you can open a portal."

"This is the first time... The first time I traveled to another world." Giselle replied to Nayeon.

"W-wait, that Y/N. If she's like me then why don't you just ask her?"

"Because she's already there! We want to follow her because the prophecy won't happen if we aren't there." Nayeon said.

"Wait, it makes sense now. Y/N was born here, and Giselle was born in the other world. Like what she said in my vision, two worlds act almost similarly. If Y/N is the bridge that attaches our world to the 'heaven' then Giselle attaches their world to the 'heaven'" Jihyo explained.

"Wait, heaven? What are you talking about?"

"We just called it that. Because that is where the creator lives. But it acts like a mirror. That's why our worlds are alike." Jeongyeon said.

"Wait, so... I'm my world's creator?" Giselle asked.

"Don't get too full of yourself, girl.  Y/N is a creator. But she's also a bridge, that's what Jihyo is trying to imply. You're just bridge." Tzuyu said which made Giselle snort.

"Wait, are you sure she's not the girl that Y/N needs to help?" Nayeon asked Jihyo.

"What's your full name?" Jihyo asked.

"Why would I say?"

"Are you Hong?" Nayeon asked straightly.

"What? No."

"She's not lying," Mina said.

"Of course, I'm not."

"Then she's not the girl Y/N needs to help," Jihyo said.

"Wait, are you really serious about this?"

"Girl, we've been talking and you also join the conversation, and yet you're not believing us until now?" Sana asked.

"I-I'm just..."

"I'm sure we can talk about this. Come on, Giselle. If your world dies, this world will too. You have no choice." Chaeyoung said.

"That's right." -Momo

"W-wait, I've been trying to do it the last time you saw me. I-I can't."

"You're shitting us, right? "

"No. "

Everyone looked at Nayeon as they heard what Giselle said.

"What are we going to do now?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Promise us that you'll help and we'll get you out of here."

"Didn't you hear? I can't."

"We'll help you. I'll work at the time." Nayeon said.

_______________________________________

"How certain you are that we'll be able to go back to my world? As you said, there's still a mirror thing that we need to pass. Maybe I was able to get in here but that's by accident." Giselle said.

"There is no such thing as an accident. Everything is planned and aligned. I've been able to get through 'heaven' once and somehow I was able to track the alignment of Y/N's place to our world. Now all just need to get in there. We need to track the right location and time. Even the condition of the surroundings plays a big role." Nayeon said which caught Giselle puzzled.

"It's her potential." Jihyo just said.

"But what if we failed."

"Then we're going to try again. We only have three places to land which made it easier for me to plot the possible results. It's either we land somewhere in your world which would be better, land in the creator's place, or just bounce back in here." Nayeon said.

"Dang, she's so genius." the younger girl mumbled in amazement.

"Let's get serious. Even if we know what to expect, it will be much better if we'll get it in one try."