Chapter 127: The Creator, Dark Lord, And Vampire

Third Person

Just as the girls started to go back to the battlefield, they just felt that they are still far from the end. Even tho they slayed numbers of vampires already, it's still coming to them as if it can't be finished.

It can tho... The dark lord has to be dead. After he made a number of his creations, the only thing that will end this quickly is to end the one who created them.

The royalties fought the vampires and yet they can't find a way to focus as they watch Y/N's friends, ones who are fully skilled in this. After all, that's what they trained for before any of this happened. All the annual showdown, plus the forced training they had before the chaos many years ago.

"They are monsters!" Dahyun grinned as she saw her other self just fighting as if she were playing with water.

"No wonder why this world is made for them," Jihyo said as she glance over the other Jihyo creating tornadoes.

As they continued to fight, Jieun and the others came to help. It became easier for the girls as they have more people to come. The president had sent the last line of their defense.

"So, I heard this is all because of that vampire girl?" Jieun casually chitchats with Mina.

"Huh?"

"The president, well, she's the brain of all of this."

"Oh well, surprised?" Mina huffed.

"A bit, I kinda wish our creator thinks more like her," Jieun said clearly meaning it as a joke.

"YAH! ARE YOU REALLY TALKING BEHIND BACK RIGHT NOW?!" Dahyun yelled who heard the conversation.

"Well, come to think of it, she even needs to beg Jennie to help her with the math." Jieun chuckled mindless at how many hearts she was crushing and blood spluttering on her.

"Oh shut up! You didn't even help her with it too!" Nayeon huffed angrily causing the girl shut her mouth.

"Someone's mad, better stop talking bad about her girl." Chaeyoung teased.

"Ohhh...I see you fell for her even if she's away huh? I knew I can count Y/N on that, she may be slow sometimes but she's fast when it comes to this."

"I SAID SHUT UP!" Nayeon screamed causing a shiver down to Jieun's spine.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun just have to laugh while the others shake their heads and get their heads on the game.

Meanwhile, the other team is a lot more serious this time. Just as they always be whenever they are on the battlefield.

"Where's our Y/N?" the other Jihyo asked as they are slowly getting rid of the vampires nearby.

She noticed Tzuyu's back but Y/N was not around. She's concerned as she saw Y/N a while ago, and thought she was dead, not until she saw her up already and crying in Tzuyu's arms.

Just as the werewolf heard Jihyo's question, she glared at her and growled. She probably thought Jihyo meant something about that, but that was only to emphasize who she referring to.

Jihyo just shook her head and looked at the other Jeongyeon who was using her wings to fly as she blew her fire off to the vampires.

"She went to the creator," Jeongyeon said.

"That sounds serious..."

"It's good to be back here, but this time we need to finish what we left. The least we can do after Y/N staying up for long years." Jihyo said.

"Roger that." Momo hummed with her little voice in her her little form.

~~~~~

The vampire girl looked down as she was above the cloud with the creator and the bird who flew them in and out of the portal. She could barely see the barriers and houses they built and made through the years.