Chapter 118: Werewolf Cry

Third Person

A few days passed, and the government is halfway done keeping the people in the shelter safe and well-supported. Aside from that, they are also ready, the unordinaries, the weapons that the militaries will use.

They even had different groups stand by in each district to make sure that if there will be an attack, they can help the people around them.

They are almost prepared...almost.

But just as they are preparing, the other side is more than ready to take their move. Sure they had planned longer, and they had it all saved throughout the years of planning. They are just waiting for the moment when the people will lower their guards and their protectors are away.

"We detected several portals in the last district. Our forces are guarding it but it's been almost an hour since it appeared, no one was showing." Jun said to Y/N as both of them walked in the hallway to the meeting place.

"No other signs? Could it be the creator again?"

"What do you mean?"

"Jihyo said that there's a possibility that the creator has been trying to open a portal to get here." 

As they arrived at the room, the girls, royalties, Giselle, and the President are waiting there.

"I've been telling you, it can't be Y/N this time." Y/N heard Nayeon say which made her look at the queen.

As Nayeon felt Y/N's gaze, she turned to her and looked away.

"I mean the creator Y/N. If she's having a hard time opening a portal, then how she can't open several in one place at one time?"

"We have no time to ask more questions. Giselle, you're coming with me, we have to close it all again, the people there are still not done evacuating."

"Okay."

"Most of you, stay here, and be alert," Y/N said.

"Jun, your group is ready?"

"There are waiting outside, we can go anytime you want."

"Wait, if you're going, bring Jeongyeon already, we have to make sure all of the time," Haewon said.

Y/N nodded as she looked at Giselle and Jeongyeon and told them to follow. They left the place, leaving everyone else to go to the last district.

"Get in the car," Jun said.

"Jun, we'll go ahead. Make sure to be there in time, we'll be using a portal." Y/N said.

"Are you sure?"

"Mhm, let's see each other there." 

Y/N took the two girls with her as they entered the portal, leaving Jun and his team behind. As they traveled and got to the last district, Y/N looked around and tried to sense the surrounding.

"We could have brought Jun and his team in the portal, you know?" Giselle said.

"Not a chance, we have to be in here before them so we could check the place. This could be a trap, nonetheless, we still have to close everything." Y/N said as they started walking.

"You think Nayeon's right that it wasn't the creator?"

"She's sure of it, why would I doubt?" Y/N said.

Not so far she saw the other forces of the team and they instantly approached Y/N.

"Where are the portals?"

"We secured them, and all of our team are making sure no one entered and exit the portals."

Y/N nodded at Giselle and they continued to go to the place, where they saw the portals.