Chapter 63: Open Heart

The royalties arrived at the girls' house just in time they asked to. The house is a lot bigger than the safe house which surprised the royalties.

Meanwhile, they were welcomed by the other girls as soon as they walked inside the house.

"So, it's just you who lives here?" Chaeyoung asked as they walked to the back of the house.

"The girls and Amy. Actually, this is the first home we got. Y/N asked Sejun to give us a place to live and then we got this. Later on, we got another place which was the safe house where we do our meetings, and your current house." Karina said.

Not so long after they arrived at the backyard where the party was set. There,  they saw Y/N talking to a kid and a dog playing around them.

"Amy, remember what I said. Behave,  okay?"

"Yes, unnie, I remember."

"Y/N! They're here." Haewon informed.

Y/N turned around and saw the royalties with the girls. She smiled as she walked to them with Amy, and Yoree trailing behind.

"Hi, guys! I'm glad you came. Amy's friends can't come so the girls recommended that you guys could come. And Amy wants to meet you too." Y/N explained.

"I recommended it!" Lily proudly said.

"Wow~ they are really like princesses, unnie!" Amy cooed in amazement.

"Not just princess, we have a queen too," Jihyo said as she points at Nayeon.

"Woah~"

"Hi, Amy. Happy Birthday." Nayeon greeted as she lowered down to match the height of the kid.

"Jeongyeon made you a seaweed soup. Y/N said you loved the last one we gave."

"Thank you, your highness!"

"Why don't we start the party since you guys are here already?"

"Right, we definitely should."

____________________________________

The party goes smoothly. Thanks to the girls who set the party for the kid.  Everyone was still having a good time at the back of the house. It's safe to say that the party isn't just for the kid but for the girls and royalties to enjoy.

Y/N walked inside the house, leaving Yoree and Amy with the girls. The kid surely enjoys talking to the royalties and seeing their powers.

As Y/N walked inside, she went to the kitchen to get something. Nayeon saw her and didn't miss a chance to talk to the girl alone.

"Y/N."

Y/N turned and saw Nayeon running to her so she stopped to face the girl and ask her.

"Hey. "

"Where are you going anyway?"

"Just in the kitchen, anything you need?" Y/N asked.

"Uhm, I might... Can I go with you?" Nayeon asked back, hoping the girl would agree.

"Sure, let's go."

The two walked into the kitchen and Y/N immediately do her thing. Meanwhile,  Nayeon who doesn't really have a business in the room, stood there looking at Y/N.

"So, have you figured out what you need? Y/N asked, slightly chuckling as she prepares a cake she baked herself.

"Oh, yeah... Water."

Y/N just nods while Nayeon walks to the fridge to get a glass of water.

"Is that for Amy? " Nayeon asked who's eyes are in the girl.

"Yeah. She said her mom always gives her a cake that her mom herself baked. So since the day she lives with us, we bake a cake for her. Just happened that she wished me to make her one this year. I had to ask the girls how to do it. " Y/N chuckled.

"That's sweet," Nayeon mumbled.

Y/N looked at her which made Nayeon snap back. She didn't realize she's been looking at the girl for a long.

"I mean, that's sweet coz Amy would definitely gonna appreciate that. She's lucky to have you."

"Well, Amy is the only one who makes me feel like I am a human somehow. I don't know who's luckier. "

Nayeon and Y/N walked out of the kitchen with the cake and headed to the back of the house where everyone else was. As soon as they saw Y/N carrying the cake, the girls clapped and cheered in excitement.

"Oh, we have to wait for the birthday girl. She went to the bathroom. " Karina said.

"Where's  Tzuyu? " Nayeon asked as she made her way to the royalties who were talking with the other girls.

"She's just right there with Amy a while ago," Dahyun said.

Meanwhile...

"Here unnie. See? You look like her. " Amy said to Tzuyu, pointing at a picture on Y/N's table.

One thing about Y/N and Amy's relationship, Y/N didn't keep about her past with the girl. She's an open book, to be exact. She tells about her friends and her lover.

Also, the fact that Y/N has pictures of her friends and her Tzuyu before. She got it from Sejun who happened to get Tzuyu's possession 10 years ago.

"Don't tell unnie I told you. She asked me not to tell you but you look like her. "

Tzuyu completely knows why. She picked up the frame and looked closer. The sight of Y/N smiling and the other girl who's just standing beside her. She could also tell that the picture was taken a long time ago. Because of Y/N's bright features.

"Y/N unnie is happy whenever she tells me a story about her friends and that girl. She also said that she's the coolest werewolf."

Suddenly the door swung open and Y/N walked in with a surprised look.

"Tzuyu, what are you doing... Amy, I told you—"

"It's not her fault. I needed to go to the bathroom too. Then I saw the pictures here." Tzuyu cuts off.

Amy walked out, avoiding the older's gaze, and leaving the two in Y/N's room.

"Sorry for checking up on your things," Tzuyu said as she put the picture back.

"It's okay. I hope Amy didn't force you to go here. "

"No, of course. As I said, I asked her. " Tzuyu said.

Y/N sighed and walked closer to Tzuyu to fix the picture back.

"She really looks like me. " Tzuyu mumbled.

"I was surprised too. "

"Y/N...  It's been ten years... Don't you think it's... Time to forget them? " Tzuyu asked hesitatingly.

Y/N doesn't like the question but she handled it properly and responded to the girl.

"I grew up in the school as my mom is a teacher there. Until she became a principal. The school serves as my home, and these girls, are my family... And she's the first person I love. I don't think it'll be easy for me to forget them. "

"How about yourself, don't you miss...  The old you? " Tzuyu asked as she looked at the picture where Y/N is smiling brightly.

A part of her says that that girl deserves to live. But it died at the same time her family died too.

"Of course I do."

"Then why won't you bring her back? Because what I saw was you focused much on the people you lost but you can't bring back. How about you who's still here? "

Y/N looked at Tzuyu who was still looking at the photograph.

"Because I can only bring myself back when I finally give justice to them..."