Chapter 94: Pay Back

Nayeon's PoV

It's just a few minutes after Y/N woke up and finally calmed herself. She's laying in my arms while we are just sitting on the ground.

"Are you okay now? What happened, Y/N?" I asked.

She didn't reply but I know she has something in her mind.

Her hand interlocked with mine before she laid a lingering kiss on my hand.

"Y/N."

"I'm sorry, but that won't happen again... I swear."

"But what exactly happened?"

She sat up and faced me. Not really looking at me but she's looking at our hands.

"Nayeon, I have something to tell you..."

"Go on," I said as I found her having some trouble finding her words.

She looked at me as if she was in trouble. For some reason, I felt nervous as I could tell it was something big. If she didn't tell it to me in the first place, maybe it was a big secret.

As she's just about to open her mouth to say some words, the door blasts open and Haewon and Karina along with the other girls come in.

"Y/N! What happened?! Are you alright? I told you not to miss your food, you dummy!" Haewon exclaimed as she beat Y/N.

But instead, Y/N reacted differently. She's shocked as if she didn't expect them.

"Y/N,  you found him?" Gaeul asked as she was staring at Sejun who was laying on a bed with a cuff.

"What are you all doing here? I didn't allow you all here!"

"Y/N is that—"

Then it hit me that they didn't know about the ambush we did to get him. Only Tzuyu and Jihyo.

"We found him lurking," I said.

"Jihyo said he has a big part in taking the three girls. So we decided to get him too." I added.

"What? Is he dead? What is he doing in your lab, Y/N?" Karina asked.

"I..."

"I think I know," Gaeul said as she was already nearby Sejun and holding the syringe that Y/N injected along with the vial.

"You used him in your work? Wait, are you trying to protect him?!"

"No! Wait,  that's not it!" Y/N said to Karina and walked to Gaeul to get the vial.

"Then why you're using that to him? Explain, Y/N." Haewon commanded rather than asking.

I looked at Y/N and she's really having a different aura this time. It seems like so much is bothering her and this one also added.

"She's using him because she's not sure if the vial is safe for everyone. That's just it." I said.

Suddenly the guy that was cuffed on the bed has finally come back to his consciousness. He tried to get away from being cuffed as his initial reaction when he realized we are surrounding him. But he failed.

Y/N ran to her computer meanwhile Karina walked to Sejun and a loud slap echoed around the room that shocked us, Sejun, and even Y/N who was busy went to look.

"You're so selfish to do such a thing. We shouldn't have trusted you!"

"Listen, I just did that because of her!" Sejun said.

At first, we are confused until he looked at Tzuyu.

"My daughter, they will kill her if I won't do it."

Karina, Gaeul, and Haewon both had the same reaction. They probably wanna kill this guy already, I could tell it.

"You came back. She's right, you came back!" Sejun said in thrill as he looked at Tzuyu with a static look.

"She's not your daughter, dumbass. You don't have a daughter, you forgot that?" Y/N said as she removed her gaze from her computer.

Everyone including Sejun looked at Y/N while Y/N remained looking at him.

"You're just her girlfriend! I'm still her father! Get me out of here!"

"She's died! How many times do I have to tell you that?! Stop acting like you care for her because you actually do not! Have you forgotten how you treat her like a monster just because she's a werewolf?! You never love her! Fuck your reasons! That's all I know!"

I was stumped as I heard Y/N exclaim like that. I had never seen her so angry. And it scares me somehow.

"Y/N. He's not worth it. Just do what you should do." Tzuyu said.

I looked at Tzuyu as she was so calm. The others are having the same reaction as mine except for Gaeul, Karina, and Haewon.

Has she seen her explode like this before?

"What are you saying? No! I did it to save you, my daughter! Why are you siding with her?!"

"Because I'm not your daughter. And even if I am your daughter... I'll stick with Y/N, I trust her decision."

Y/N walked to Sejun and he dragged him effortlessly. He can't even get through her grips, ans I could tell that hee vampiric instinct is ongoing. She's scary.

"Where are you going?" Haewon asked.

"Just stay, you have a full show to watch," Y/N mumbled as she keeps on going, dragging Sejun on the floor.

I went to Y/N's computer as I already knew what will be her next step. There, I clicked the footage where everyone can see Eunwoo's room.

"He's still alive?" Gaeul asked.

"Y/N kept him. She expect he will say a word about their boss but he didn't. Now,  she wanna try if the vial will work. She has already taken Sejun a shot, it's probably effective by now." I explained.

We waited until Y/N showed up on the screen with Sejun who is still fighting for his life. Y/N opened up Eunwoo's cell and throw Sejun inside.

The fear on Sejun's face crept in as he saw the ballistic expression of the starving vampire.

"Y/N! So nice of you, you got him too." Eunwoo said as he looked at Sejun and Y/N back and forth.

Y/N didn't say a word but she went out of the cell leaving Eunwoo and Sejun inside.

"What are you doing? Hey, Y/N! You can't leave me here! Come back here! Y/N!"

Y/N stood a few steps away from the cell and something happened unexpected. The chain that is keeping Eunwoo in his place loosens making him able to almost get his prey.

Eunwoo can be described as a hungry dog at this point. He doesn't even recognize his own team anymore.

I looked at Y/N and saw she was focusing on something. I realized she was controlling the chain on Eunwoo as if teasing the hungry vampire even more.

"Y/N! Please! Don't do this!" Sejun pleads as he tries to distance himself from Eunwoo.

"I could have just killed you. But I don't wanna have any single drop of your blood inside me." Y/N mumbled as she finally let go of Eunwoo's chain.

We watched as Eunwoo ate him like a mad zombie. So this what Y/N means when she said vampires are mad when they survive foe long without blood. She's been starving Eunwoo to see this.

It's crazy and scary. I never thought this girl could go as this. She's different. Really different.