Special Chapter 2

(Chapter 135 Goodbyes Special Chapter)

Hong Y/N's PoV

"We'll go down, Y/N, you two can have your time again, seems like we interrupted you two a while ago," Momo said as she winked and they closed the door.

I even heard them lock it as if I can't unlock it if I want to. I just shook my head and sighed after we had some time to talk and catch up... Most of it, I let them talk.

Sadly I have nothing I could share with them, they watched me where they were. That's their advantage, aside from if they are together, they can also see me. While here I am, alone and left by imagination.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I felt Tzuyu's hand against mine. When I look at her, I could tell that she was thinking of something else. Unlike a while ago that she's more of this world.

"I thought I am the one who was getting left here." I lightly chuckled making her look at me.

She curled her lips up as she locked her eyes on me and kept my hand warm between her hands. I smiled back at how careful yet tight she was holding it. As if she's been yearning to do it for I don't know how long.

I pat the spot behind me, enough for her to understand it. She climbed next to me and sat beside me, not even letting go of my hand for a second.

"So... You all be down either here or the other world to live a new life..." I started while I let her brush her fingers on my hand.

"That's what's supposed to happen."

"That's cool," I mumbled.

I felt the hand that she was holding got warmer and when I looked at it, she was resting her cheek on it and still holding it. This side of her always lives in my heart, even if I witnessed that for a short time, I was able to memorize it.

"Is it?"

"I think..." I shrugged.

"I don't wanna leave you." She said making me sad as I heard the words fall on her lips.

"Even if I am with them, you know that I will always find my home with you, yeah?" She added as she intertwined our hands together.

I never thought I could hold her hand like this again. It's warm and soft... I can't help but smile as I watch her play with it as if she isn't a werewolf who gets feared by everyone.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Mhm?" I hummed as she laid some kisses on my hands and felt it with her cheek again.

"Do you think if I didn't die, you and I are still together?"

That pained me... Did we even break up after she left with the others? No... but because of the long years of waiting, we just decided to move on... or at least just me.

"I was thinking... Do you think if none of this happened, we are still together, maybe having our own life, family, maybe..." She added.

"Tzuyu."

"You know, I'd rather not see you than know exactly how you are... I hate seeing you sad, hurting, and being alone, because that wasn't you. And I know I told you I understand it, but I hate that you found someone that will make you happy... I guess that was just me, hoping that It's me and not anyone else." She said.

"You are my first and last love on this earth, you know that, right?"

I continued to listen to her as I tried to blink the tears away.